Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > West Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

West Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Archion

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2007, 07:21 PM
Post Fiend

msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
Talking The 1st Annual FTE WV Chapter Truck Show was a success!

I wish you guys could have been there to see:
- Hanks 23 model Huckster
- Chad's bright bumble bee yellow 04 F150
- Paul's 65 Econoline Pickup
- Ronnie's 06 F150 with his POW/MIA and Army flags flying proud

AND THERE WERE MORE!!! We had 15 trucks on the field! This included a couple of Ford Fire trucks and my spare F150 as the "turn in here" display. A dozen trucks were there to be judged and five tophies were taken home!

We had three diesels including Dave's infamous working brute, Rod's big white lifted crew, and of course mine.

One of the locals entered his Ranger muttering "heck, I don't know why I'm doing this"....and he took home the trophy for "Most Original".

The bottom line is we had a great day! The weather cooperated, we had a great group of Ford owners hanging around learning about the FTE and why they should belong.

We had a chapter meeting and the group unanimously decided to hold next years event at the same location. Folks were talking about having live music, a horseshoe tourney, and we may be able to convince Tim to bring the "spud killer" back out! We have tentatively chosen 23 August 2008 (Saturday) as the date for the "SECOND ANNUAL FTE WV CHAPTER TRUCK SHOW"! I just need to double check and make sure there are no other local car shows scheduled for that date. You'll hear from me shortly on that issue!

We had several photographers on the grounds snapping away so you'll see photos shortly.

My thanks to the FTE Chapter Members who showed up and supported the show!

I'm looking forward to seeing more of you next year!

Joe

We live in the Land Of The Free...BECAUSE of the Brave! My humble thanks to all Veterans, past and present
Old 09-15-2007, 11:37 PM
Junior User

04yellowf150wv is starting off with a positive reputation.
here is a link to all the pics, if it ask for a password type in "yellow"

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ellowf150/fte/

here is some teaser pics,

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:45 PM
Junior User

04yellowf150wv is starting off with a positive reputation.
i also have the big orginals too, these pics are 800x600

Last edited by 04yellowf150wv; 09-15-2007 at 11:50 PM.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:25 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Hey guys, congrats on a most successful meet.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 09-16-2007, 09:51 PM
Freshman User

2001psd is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looked like a great time i wished i could have made but i had to work
Maybe next time.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:00 AM
Post Fiend

msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
Mark your calendars!!! Next year's event (yes, you'll see this again!) will be held at the same place on Saturday the 23rd of August, 2008.

See you there!

Joe

We live in the Land Of The Free...BECAUSE of the Brave! My humble thanks to all Veterans, past and present
Old 09-17-2007, 10:43 PM
Posting Guru

5_labsownus has a good reputation on FTE.5_labsownus has a good reputation on FTE.5_labsownus has a good reputation on FTE.
I would like to think everyone for the great time We (Wife and I and everyone else!) had and can't wait till next year.

P.S. I would like to think Joe as a geat host!

Rod

This is my RCA dog look!
Old 09-18-2007, 05:37 AM
Post Fiend

AW Shucks!!!! Modesty is NOT my best quality...LMAO!!!

Thanks Rod, Next time we'll have everybody bring their dogs...and we can have a doggie side show! I can see it now....Jack running around...Jasper chasing him...Kelly following them all yapping her fool head off....and Pinkie sitting contentedly on Becky's lap just shaking her head.

Joe

Old 09-18-2007, 05:37 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > West Virginia Chapter