Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2007, 02:45 AM
Posting Guru

73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I had an Idea...I know...scary but stick with me here...

I was looking at the "Where do you live" thread and noticed quite a few folks in SD county....so...hows about we have a meet out there? I was thinking of Oceanside as they have quite a bit of free parking...and fire rings...and BBQ pits w/ tables....what do you all think?

Anyone up for a weekend beach meet and a bonfire?

-Chris
New Member of the Kentucky Chapter
Old 09-15-2007, 04:46 PM
Postmaster

olfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to behold
When are you thinking of going?
Tim

05 F350 4x4 CC SB Tow Com 6.0 Auto (camper puller)
74 F250 4x4 w/ C8-460 4sp (restore project and wood truck)
07 Everest 295TS Fifth Wheel (rolling beer drinkin' den)
56 Sweetheart (wife)
These are my ladies
Old 09-15-2007, 11:49 PM
Posting Guru

73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Well,
I was thinkin next weekend might be good if its not to short of notice...if it is we could go that next weekend.... either way either day haha.
-Chris
Old 09-18-2007, 12:03 PM
Posting Guru

No takers huh?
-Chris
Old 09-19-2007, 06:49 AM
Postmaster

Col Flashman has a good reputation on FTE.Col Flashman has a good reputation on FTE.Col Flashman has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73f350sc
No takers huh?
-Chris
Hey, I'm clear up here in Pomona & I've to take the wife back & forth to work that weekend, as she works a 12hr, rotating monthly work schedual.
Nice idea, but some of us have to have a tick more notice in order to plan & have some fun.
Blue '58 Mercury M-100 Panel 223 I-6 w/ M-O-M
Black 1893 Henry Ford Quadra-Cycle (replica)
My Replies Are Not Meant In An Offensive Way.... Ever, They Are Merely.... Straight Answers or Comments
Old 09-19-2007, 11:29 AM
Posting Guru

I understand that...thats whay I said we could possibly go that next weekend...ie first weekend in October. =)
-Chris
Old 09-20-2007, 08:18 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Not much else to do 1st weekend in October.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 09-21-2007, 02:06 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
I have Sunday's and Mondays off now instead of Wednesdays and Thursdays, so I could possibly make it then, but I don't know if i will have the funds to do it. Would have to bring the Buick down though as the camper is too expensive on gas. Don't have the Ranger yet, might be late October or November when I get that.
Old 09-23-2007, 06:55 PM
Postmaster

olfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73f350sc
Well,
I was thinkin next weekend might be good if its not to short of notice...if it is we could go that next weekend.... either way either day haha.
-Chris
When I asked when you were thinking of going, I was preparing for a week long trip to San Clemente. Unfortunately, you didn't reply back quick enough for me to see your thoughts before I made the mad dash for the airport. I just returned home last night.
That would have worked out well, me just happening to be in the area. I wish I had a lap top that I could have logged on to FTE with, where I could have checked back in... Oh well, maybe next time. I do head down to Southern Cal from time to time. Probably not until next summer though.
Regards, Tim

05 F350 4x4 CC SB Tow Com 6.0 Auto (camper puller)
74 F250 4x4 w/ C8-460 4sp (restore project and wood truck)
07 Everest 295TS Fifth Wheel (rolling beer drinkin' den)
56 Sweetheart (wife)
These are my ladies
Old 09-24-2007, 02:47 AM
Posting Guru

Thats too bad Tim,
I know how it goes....dosent seem like we've been able to get things together for a while now...I guess thats just a side effect of our location....takes work to be one of the world's top economies haha.

We'll get it together soon enough....I know we're out there...the tricky bit is being in one spot at the same time.
-Chris
Old 09-24-2007, 04:27 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
California is ranked 8th in the world as far as economy. That puts it above quite a few countries. Blame it on WWII. Everyone came here for jobs building ships, and planes, and didn't leave when the war was over. Servicemen in the Pacific came back through here on their way home, and a lot of them stayed. they had to get jobs somewhere.
Old 09-24-2007, 04:27 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter