1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

help no ABS

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 09:48 PM
97 HD
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
help no ABS

i figured out the hard way my ABS dont work. ive been having speedometer problems in the past (no, I aint got it fixed yet) so i have already replaced the sensor in the diff. i dunno if the two problems are related or not. i did find that the abs fuse in the dash was blown but replacing it didnt fix anything. Could the PSOM be bad? Im gonna try to dedicate all day saturday to fixing both problems, with yalls help of course. so where do I begin?

Old 09-12-2007, 10:00 PM
97 HD
Elder User
forgot to mention. The ABS light on the dash doesnt come on for that first few seconds when you turn the key on. and i tried the check someone posted earlier about holding down the select button on the speedometer and i got nothing.

Old 09-12-2007, 11:10 PM
jrice3
New User
I have the same thing going on with my truck. I noticed that it showed up about the time I put the lift on my truck and the Truspeed sensor. Did the sensor in the diff, no dice. I have checked several different forums for this problem, and talked to a couple of guys in Auto Craft Shops on various military installations where I've worked on my truck. We've all been scratching our heads on what to do to fix it. Good luck, hopefully it will be a little bit quicker for you than me.