Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Official LA meet thread

I want to post an official LA meet thread. From now on any info or plans for a LA meet needs to be posted here. If we can keep it at the top new members will be more likely to see it.

As of now we have a meet @ hooters in West Monroe on Sat Sept. 15th. There are several members commited to showing up.

Any future plans or ideas should be posted here for everyone to see.

Thanks
Robert
09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 09-15-2007, 08:45 PM
Junior User

w5kgt is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up Monroe meet

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="100%">Hey guys, it was nice meeting rbloodhound, mrxlh, and his wife. I had a great time sipping on suds and listening to Ryan talk about the ford diesels.
I got confirmation that I am going to Hawaii on October 3rd. Sorry I can't go camping with ya'll but hey, Hawaii is a once in a lifetime deal. If ya'll decide to go to Lake Claiborne State Park sometime, I will stop by and visit. Can't wait till our next get together. My wife said she would like to come next time so I will be sure to bring her.
Oh by the way, the new free truck has a starter problem. Looks like I will be buying a starter along with a few other things. Thanks again for the good time. Kevin
</TD><!-- KEN: 1-13-2007: show 300x250 ad-block to non-Club FTE users in the 1st post of every page --><!-- / Ken, end of hack --></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / message --><!-- no sigs except when logged in --><!-- sig -->

1976 F-250 / Koeing box bed/ 390 4bbl
Holley 650/Headers/4 on the floor
1981 F-150 / 300 six / 4 speed
2001 F-150 Supercrew Lariat / Moonroof
5.4L Triton / 4 speed auto trans
1994 F-150 / 4.9 L / auto

Rides of the past.
67',68',69' Broncos, 73', 2-78',94',95' Trucks
www.myspace.com/w5kgt
Old 09-15-2007, 08:52 PM
Postmaster

mrxlh has a good reputation on FTE.mrxlh has a good reputation on FTE.mrxlh has a good reputation on FTE.
Fellas, it was a pleasure to meet and talk with both of you. My wife had a good time as well. Looking foreward to more meets and get togethers.

08 F350 DRW CC LB Lariet White
Stock

06 FLHX Black Cherry
Stock
Old 09-15-2007, 09:50 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
It was great meeting at hooters today. We had lots to talk about. we even managed to talk about a few ford trucks.

The cold beer was good also.
Thanks for taking the time to show up. Next time i'll bring my wife.

Lets keep this up.

Robert
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 09-21-2007, 09:58 PM
Oilfield Class

We need to plan another meet. I am open for ideas. The weather is cooling off so this is the time to do something. Lets get something going.

Robert
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 09-23-2007, 08:30 PM
Senior User

rangergurl04 is starting off with a positive reputation.
blah i hate school....lol i know not on topic. i still say the state park idea but up to yall
Old 09-23-2007, 11:20 PM
Elder User

jgc2521 is starting off with a positive reputation.
the state parks are nice... we went to Fausse point last summer (mentioned in a diff. thread) and stayed for 10 days. brought the camper and my jetski. it would be fun if their wa a group of people to talk/mess around with. Bein with the fam that long though by yourselves stuck in a tin can can get old. lol
Old 09-27-2007, 05:13 PM
Freshman User

7.3 4X4 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sorry for the late reply, but I am interested! I like the State Park idea, also. Chicot State Park, between Ville Platte and Alexandria, is centrally located. It's also the largest State Park in Louisiana. By the way, I live in Mandeville, which is north of New Orleans.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:31 PM
Oilfield Class

I like the state park idea. I'm up to going any where. I work in the oilfiel so I usually have the first 2 weekends of the month off. Keep the ideas coming.

Robert
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 10-28-2007, 04:48 PM
Postmaster

Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Johnny G Jones
Hey, out there I'm from Kentwood, and fixing to buy a new F250 Super Duty, I'm interested in becoming a member of the Louisiana Chapter and meeting up with some of you folks, tell me who all is in this part of our state andhow often y'all get to gether
Thanks, Tangi
Old 10-28-2007, 08:00 PM
Oilfield Class

Welcome Tangi Cowboy. We are trying to meet more often. It has started out slow. We have some dedicated members in South LA who are working hard to get meets together. Blksiryder is key to this and Ranger girl is a big help. We had a meet in monroe a while back where we had people show up. I havent been able to make a South LA meet yet because of work. I am just glad this is getting bigger. I look forward to a big state wide meet soon.

What model Superduty are you going to buy?
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 11-14-2007, 07:41 PM
Postmaster

Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Johnny G Jones
Finally did it

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbloodhound
Welcome Tangi Cowboy. We are trying to meet more often. It has started out slow. We have some dedicated members in South LA who are working hard to get meets together. Blksiryder is key to this and Ranger girl is a big help. We had a meet in monroe a while back where we had people show up. I havent been able to make a South LA meet yet because of work. I am just glad this is getting bigger. I look forward to a big state wide meet soon.

What model Superduty are you going to buy?
Ok out there, Today Magee Ford and I finally made a deal and I traded my 02 Avalanche for a 2006 Dark Gray F250 Lariat. I guess I can be an official FTE member now, I'm looking forward to meeting up with some of the other members in our great state of Louisiana, as well as folks in Mississippi and other areas. We live in Kentwood and travel up into Mississippi pretty regular. Please keep me posted on any GTG's that may be coming up. I would love to share ideas with all of y'all.
Tangi Cowboy
Old 11-19-2007, 02:24 PM
Senior User

walrus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.walrus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Congrats on the new ride, Tangi Cowboy.
"Proudly clinging to my Guns and Religion."
Old 11-19-2007, 02:50 PM
Elder User

blksiryder is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.blksiryder is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
welcome to the 250 club i know you will love it. i do

super swamper thornbirds, DP-TUNER, k&n air filter,
ccv mod. tc lok mod, warn lockers,
ITP overboost annihilator,faze boost gauge 5" grand rock single stack

OFFICIAL NH-HOTTIE STALKER

JOIN THE LOUISIANA CHAPTER, CLICK HERE
Old 11-19-2007, 02:53 PM
Oilfield Class

I love my 250. I plan on keeping it for a long time. I did the fog light mod today on mine. Where the fogs will stay on with the high beams. It took about 10 min. It works great.

Diesel prices are the only downside.
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 11-19-2007, 02:53 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter