Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2007, 11:32 AM
Posting Guru

bodabdan has a good reputation on FTE.bodabdan has a good reputation on FTE.
Louisiana Native moving back home

Hello everyone,

I have not been around much lately but I am trying to get back on line on a regular basis. I have been living in NW Georgia for a while now and I just moved back. As soon as I moved back to Denham Springs though I got a job in Iraq so I was only there for a month. I am usually on the 94-97 Diesel forum and I get carried away and forget abaout all the other forums. Don't take it personally though, it's just because I have a small brain.
I got an invitation from rbloodhound to check it out so here I am. Where's the mudbugs?

Dan
Old 09-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Senior User

Bigdawgkp is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome back to LA bodabdan! Glad to have you back and chiming here on the FTE site!
Old 09-28-2007, 01:45 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
I'm looking for a place to hold a mud bog as I type. Sorry I dont know how I missed this post. I remember reading it before just dont know why I didn't post.

I'm glad you took the chance to stop by.
09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 09-28-2007, 10:20 PM
Junior User

JDJHNTR is starting off with a positive reputation.
Glad to have you back!! Hang around a while...............
00 Ex Lmtd 4x4 7.3L/DP F5 stk,80T,80E/ATS gauges/2" lift/Bilsteins/Hellwig S-bar/BB Turbo/DI head studs/Forged rods/Swamp stage 1 injectors/ATS 5 Star TC/ATS Cmndr/ATS 4" exh/DMH cut out/DI reg fuel rtrn/TrueCool trans cooler/AIS intake/ HV fuel pump/HX hose/Rotorpros/boost relf valve/sonnax
Old 09-28-2007, 10:20 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter

Tags
back, louisiana, moving