Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Air Intakes, Air Filters & Ram Air
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-10-2007, 10:45 AM
Posting Guru

FordF350Baby is starting off with a positive reputation.
95 460 intake

I was browsing on the online store on the site and was skimming through intakes for my truck. I currently have a K and N cold air intake because that was the only company that was making a filter for me. But according to this link its saying that this intake will work for me, is this true?
http://www.autoanything.com/air-inta...A2724A0A0.aspx

I like how its in a enclosed box, so it stays away from the heat of the engine, and not overly exposed like the k and n. But i have doubts that it will actually work, my intake as a double tube into the throttle body, will there be an intake that has that feautre?
95 F350 w460 Big Block:E4OD transmission,K&N Intake,Performance Camshaft, Ceramic Coated Doug Thorley Tri-Y headers, 2 1/2" true dual exhaust w/ Cherry Bomb Extreme's & gutted cats,22" x 4" SS tips. Limo tint,black paintjob, rollpan, smoked lenses and LED's all around, HID's, American racing rims with Pirelli Scorpion ATR tires. 0-60 6 seconds.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Post Fiend

ReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to behold
http://www.sbfilters.com/product_display.php?id=108

It looks just like the K&N kit for my 89 F150, S&b is even using a K&N element.
http://www.sbfilters.com/pdf/install_108_75-2503.pdf

</td><td> Look, see these two tow hooks? They look like tusks. And what kind of animal has tusks?</td></tr></table>
Old 09-11-2007, 02:29 PM
Posting Guru

hmm thats odd.
95 F350 w460 Big Block:E4OD transmission,K&N Intake,Performance Camshaft, Ceramic Coated Doug Thorley Tri-Y headers, 2 1/2" true dual exhaust w/ Cherry Bomb Extreme's & gutted cats,22" x 4" SS tips. Limo tint,black paintjob, rollpan, smoked lenses and LED's all around, HID's, American racing rims with Pirelli Scorpion ATR tires. 0-60 6 seconds.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:55 PM
Post Fiend

ReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to behold
Not really, they wanted to offer that part, but not tool up to produce the filter. It happens frequently.

</td><td> Look, see these two tow hooks? They look like tusks. And what kind of animal has tusks?</td></tr></table>
Old 09-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Posting Guru

well whats the other part your referring to is I guess what i am confused about? Are you talking about the enclosed box? I like that design, but do you think its offered in the double intake tube?
Old 09-11-2007, 11:04 PM
Post Fiend

nope. For the speed density your only option is what you already have. Now you could replumb it and custom fit a contained filter box if you wanted to invest that kind of effort.

Old 09-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Posting Guru

lol nah thats alright, I will just keep opening up the exhaust with a nice set of fat headers. Thanks Reax for the help as usual!
Old 09-12-2007, 07:36 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Air Intakes, Air Filters & Ram Air

Tags
460, 95, air, f350, ford, intake, performance