6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Engine fitted to 2008 - 2010 F250, F350 and F450 pickup trucks and F350 + Cab Chassis

My dad tricked me........

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 11:12 AM
SUPERDUTY_untouchabl
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking My dad tricked me........

My dad stinkin tricked me yesterday. He went to Breeden Dodge To look at the new cummins. Well it scared me because he was gone all day so I thought he was comin home in a new cummins, But that fart never told me that he left the dodge dealership and went to a ford lot and found a F450 that has every thing he wants. And It was cheaper then every cummins on the dodge lot. I think he said it was right at 50K. But he hasnt bought it yet He cant decide if he wants to spend 50k on a truck. The way I see it is the prices arent gona go down there just gona keep going up so you might as well adjust to the new prices.
I figure he is gona go back tuesday and get it. Because every ford lot we pass he has to go look and the new trucks, and I no how bad he wants one. So I'm keeping my fingures crossed.

P.S If any one could spare an x-plan that would be awsome and we would deeply apreciate it.