Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Competition
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Competition Diesel racing, sleds, dynos, power tuning and max performance.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Postmaster

riggz has a good reputation on FTE.riggz has a good reputation on FTE.riggz has a good reputation on FTE.
Dyno'd my 04 F250 6.0L Today...

Click the image to open in full size.

Mods are listed below in my sig. Was running a custom dyno tune from Matt @ Spartan Diesel. I'm off to watch some football, feel free to comment and I'll be back later.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:14 PM
Postmaster

mrxlh has a good reputation on FTE.mrxlh has a good reputation on FTE.mrxlh has a good reputation on FTE.
Nice numbers Riggs. Gotta love what these motors will do with very minor mods.

08 F350 DRW CC LB Lariet White
Stock

06 FLHX Black Cherry
Stock
Old 09-08-2007, 10:00 PM
Postmaster

6L PWR is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Saweet!! Man I wish I'd gotten one good dyno run before I blew it up!! I know it was at least 650HP!!
Old 09-09-2007, 12:38 AM
Postmaster

riggz has a good reputation on FTE.riggz has a good reputation on FTE.riggz has a good reputation on FTE.
yeah I'm pretty satisfied for now. although all the competition guys were tellin me "oooh you need to get this and that" my wallet ran away at that point. :P
Old 09-09-2007, 05:47 AM
Post Fiend

npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.
riggz--nice numbers. You met my wife there. We had the only other 6.0L truck to dyno. You have a GREAT looking truck!!! Very nicely done--no WAY does your avatar do justice to how good your truck looks.

Rest in peace Mojo. My friend and faithful companion you shall ever be.

Tim
Old 09-09-2007, 08:10 AM
Postmaster

mrxlh has a good reputation on FTE.mrxlh has a good reputation on FTE.mrxlh has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by riggz
yeah I'm pretty satisfied for now. although all the competition guys were tellin me "oooh you need to get this and that" my wallet ran away at that point. :P
After the tuner and gauges and exhaust, the money adds up very quickly.

Stock

06 FLHX Black Cherry
Stock
Old 09-09-2007, 09:21 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by npccpartsman
riggz--nice numbers. You met my wife there. We had the only other 6.0L truck to dyno. You have a GREAT looking truck!!! Very nicely done--no WAY does your avatar do justice to how good your truck looks.
Ah! Ok yeah I was lookin for you guys after I parked my truck. Didn't mean to run off. What do you guys have in your 6.0L? And how much torque did it put out?

Thanks for the compliment. My avatar is actually outdated since I put on the newer grille.

Last edited by riggz; 09-09-2007 at 09:24 AM.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:40 AM
Post Fiend

npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.
I was running in the diesel bracket and got called to the staging lanes where I got beat by about a foot. I just can't get traction. I ran a 15.2, 15.4, and 15.6 all at 97+ mph. After that we loaded up and went home since it was a 6 hour drive and we'd been up since 1 a.m.

I think it dynoed 427hp and 758tq. Not the most HP we've ever had but it is the best torque. Matt can give you the details on the motor parts, but basically it's a modded turbo, tweaked injectors, and a fuel system w/stock fuel pump. 4" straight piped exhaust. And Ryan is right, after what he listed it can get expensive in a hurry.......but damn ain't it fun???

Rest in peace Mojo. My friend and faithful companion you shall ever be.

Tim
Old 09-09-2007, 09:48 AM
Postmaster

Oh so you were runnin the 1/4 too. I think I remember seeing your truck now.

And yes I can see the the $$ adding up quicker than I can count, but ya gotta feed the addiction!
Old 09-09-2007, 10:10 AM
Postmaster

Wife told my friends one time, "you know sometimes I think a drug habbit would be a cheaper form of recreation for my husband" Commenting on how much money I spent on my first 2 Harleys. (probably close to $40K all told including the purchase price of both bikes wich was $16K and that was just parts, no labor, not including jackets shirts and other riding gear, wich is just as expensive as the parts sometimes) Hence the one I got now has been in the stable for over a year and is still bone stock. Ha Ha.

Stock

06 FLHX Black Cherry
Stock
Old 09-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Postmaster

I know that addiction all to well as I have a Yamaha R6. Course I didn't spend nearly that much on the mods for it, but a bike is a MUST MOD item.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:41 PM
Senior User

powerstrokinsmokin is starting off with a positive reputation.
riggz- nice numbers. Good to see a some impressive numbers from a ford, gives a guy hope you know.

As for mods, they do get $$$$$$ quickly. and I still don't have fuel system upgrade or big oil.......yet.
99.5 F-350 CC, Black, boost, trans temp, pyro, oil psi, water temp, eng oil temp gauges, volt, and ambient air temp. 4" down pipe, 4" exhaust and muffler delete, intake with 6637 mod. DP tuner f5, BTS valve body, v-10 trans cooler, rebuilt trans, hutch & harpoon and HPX, CCV mod, leveling kit, 33" tires with aftermarket wheels.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:41 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Competition

Tags
04, 2004, 60l, competitiondiesel, dyno, f250, mods, run