Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Delaware Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2007, 09:38 PM
Freshman User

manningjr is starting off with a positive reputation.
Lift Mod party. Sunday

Here's a new post George. We're lifting jeff's truck with a 3" body lift on Sunday for anyone that has tools or knowledge or just wants to help. I live at 4629a maine dr. dover. We will start about nine am and try to finish but I'm a virgin on body lifts so we're gonna try. Gotta get ready for the 16th. Thanks guys.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:48 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Kenny what kind of tools are you going to need?

Did you get Jeff to signup for the 16Th?

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 09-08-2007, 10:06 AM
Freshman User

Not sure, we have a craftsman set, and I told him to buy a starhead socket set for the bed, but maybe a few jacks.

I will get him to sign up.
Old 09-08-2007, 10:15 AM
"Obsessed"

SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.
Spray all the body bolts down good with PB Blaster today, this is a must them bolts will be tight

Brian DELAWARE CHAPTER

2005 F150 Lariat Supercrew 5.4 4WD
1986 F150 XL LB I6 2WD
2008 Scion xB
Old 09-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Freshman User

Update...I got the bed up why Jeff is at work..Easy part is done lol. 80% to go
Old 09-09-2007, 01:46 AM
Freshman User

hey everyone its hoffman, yea we got the bed up and were workin on the cab, if we could just get some help doing the last part it would be awesome. were gonna start at like 0900. if you got a chnace or just bored, lemme know.
Old 09-09-2007, 06:53 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Hey Jeff and Kenny how did the lift go????

Old 09-09-2007, 08:55 PM
New User

JCHoffman is starting off with a positive reputation.
hey man lift went alright the front driver side bushing is stuck and I have 1 more lift block to put in and two more bolts to screw down and then I gotta get the bumpers up 3 inches. and tomorrow I am goin and pickin up my new tires so i gotta get her road worthy tomorrow. But all in all not a bad day, bed is done and cab is almost done then I gotta put my interior back together
Old 09-09-2007, 09:02 PM
Super Moderator

Man that's great news. Don't have any parts left over do you? lol

Old 09-09-2007, 09:04 PM
New User

haha nope looks like we did alright tomorrow I am gonna have to hacksaw the last bushin bolt to just get it out of there, get the bolt outta the bushing jack up the truck one more time get the block in and pray shes still lined up, but with 7 of the 8 bolts in I dont think the cab will shift. hopefully soon I will get some sweet before and after pics to let everyone see.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:39 PM
Posting Guru

BigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to behold
Speaking of Mods, George, what is the lastest word on "The Hood"?
1976 F150 Super Cab Blue/White -- 1972 F250 390 Camper Special -- Green/Lt Green 1971 Ranchero Green/ black vinyl roof -- 1966 F250 Red
Old 09-10-2007, 07:45 PM
Super Moderator

As of last Thursday, still waiting on the new molds to be completed. They will call when it is ready.

Maybe I can get you all to send an email and see if the have hoods to fit a 2005 SuperDuty. LOL

Old 09-10-2007, 11:29 PM
Posting Guru

BigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to behold
Smile

LOL, glad you aren't driving around waiting on that hood George! That would kind of ruin the "lines" of your truck! But, it would keep the engine clean, unless you had a Modular motor, then it wouldn't run at all. I have had three of them that detest water anywhere near the intake manifold ( Hee Hee)
1976 F150 Super Cab Blue/White -- 1972 F250 390 Camper Special -- Green/Lt Green 1971 Ranchero Green/ black vinyl roof -- 1966 F250 Red
Old 09-11-2007, 12:08 PM
New User

Sunday... + mon+tues= truck still not complete. Well i feel dumb. almost got the truck finished, well at least the cab, when i noticed I forgot to move the fan shroud and raidiator, so now my fan is jacked hopin its ok but I gotta work today so i am gonna be doing that tonite. Also the bumers aren't done either. I was wondering how easy are the bumpers? I can get the shroud down off the fan thats no prob, but i have never lifted bumpers like this? but then after all that i just have to reconnect the wiring harness reconnect the steerinf with the extension and should be good.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:38 PM
Super Moderator

Jeff don't worry if you don't get it complete for the 16th.

Just enter the "UNDERCONSTRUCTION CLASS".

Old 09-11-2007, 06:38 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter