You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
The Pipestem Ruritan will be having a community breakfast fundraiser/lunch fundraiser so food will be available! This event is an inaugural event. It is hoped this morphs into an annual event with greater participation and a true full-blown Truck Show!
- From Lewisburg, Follow I-64 to exit 161 for Alta. As you exit, turn left onto Rt. 12 South. Landmarks you’ll pass include, Alderson and Talcott. You will cross a metal truss bridge over the Greenbrier River and come to a ‘T’ intersection. At this intersection turn right and follow Rt. 3 to Hinton. Once you reach Hinton, the road will split, at the split, follow Rt. 20. You’ll cross the New River (in front of the Bluestone Dam) and come to another intersection. Turn left and follow Rt. 20 (see continuation of directions below).
- From Beckley, Follow I-64 to exit 139 for Hinton/Sandstone. At the end of the ramp, turn left on Rt. 20 and continue to Hinton. When you reach Hinton, Rt. 20 will split into a one-way road. Follow this road (through residential then down town) until it makes a hard left up the hill to the traffic light (if you continue straight, you’re in a parking lot). At the traffic light turn right and cross the bridge over the New River. At the end of the bridge, turn left and continue to follow Rt. 20 (see continuation of directions below).
- From Wytheville VA, Princeton/Bluefield WV: Follow I-77 to exit 14 for Athens / Athens Road. At the exit you will turn right and proceed x.x miles where you will turn left onto Rt. 20 North. Landmarks you’ll pass include: Athens WV, Speedway WV, Lerona WV, Pipestem State Park. Cooks Chapel is on the corner of Rt. 20 and Broadway Road (look for the Pipstem Ruritan sign on the right, across from Broadway Road). Turn right and proceed 3/10s of a mile. Look for the Pipestem Ruritan Club sign on the left. If you pass the Fire Department on Broadway Road, you’ve gone too far.
From Rt. 20
- From Hinton WV, follow Rt 20 South to Pipestem WV. Land marks you’ll pass include: Bluestone Dam (on the left), Bluestone State Park (on the right). Cooks Chapel (on the left) is on the corner of Rt. 20 and Broadway Road (note the Pipestem Ruritan sign on the right beside the road). You’ll see the Christian School across from the Cooks Chapel. Turn left on Broadway Road and proceed 3/10s of a mile. Look for another Pipestem Ruritan Club sign on the left. If you pass the Fire Department on Broadway Road, you’ve gone too far.
- From Princeton WV, follow Rt 20 North to Pipestem WV. Landmarks you’ll pass include: Athens WV, Speedway WV, Lerona WV, Pipestem State Park. Cooks Chapel is on the corner of Rt. 20 and Broadway Road. Turn right and proceed 3/10s of a mile. Look for the Pipestem Ruritan Club sign on the left. If you pass the Fire Department on Broadway Road, you’ve gone too far.
__________________ 03 F250 King Ranch Crew 6.0 4x4 92 F150 XLT SuperCab 4x2 03 Intruder Volusia 03 Ranger XLT
WV Chapter Lead JOIN THE WEST VIRGINIA CHAPTER CLICK HERE
We live in the Land Of The Free...BECAUSE of the Brave! My humble thanks to all Veterans, past and present
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.