Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: jredline1984

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Senior User

YoungMT Hick is starting off with a positive reputation.
Billings/Laurel Fun Day

Hi me name is kenny kuper. i live in laurel right next to the post office. i was wondering if there was enough people out there that wanted to go on a fun run somewhere. i was wanting to run to benbo before i leave to the navy on the 14. so if we could get somepeople together to go for a ride that would be cool. if you have other ideas of where to go thats cool too. maybe even a day out at sportsmans with all of our trucks. just let me know what you guys think. i am open to any day thanks
Old 09-02-2007, 09:11 PM
Post Fiend

Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.
I work during the week and I go to school most nights, but I have the weekends free. I hope to have my 4wd running in the next couple days but it might have some other surprises for me. I've pretty well neglected it for almost a year.
Old 09-02-2007, 10:46 PM
Senior User

ok well sunday the 9th is probably going to be the best day so if anyone can get time that day to do something let me know
Old 09-03-2007, 02:23 AM
Post Fiend

Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.
Sounds good to me... my cell is 406-855-2229
Old 09-03-2007, 02:18 PM
Senior User

ok will do where do you want to go. can you see if there is anybody else that wants to go i know mikewire lives in laurel i have a chebby friend who might go. so we need more people maybe two ford friends with 74 and a 75 will talk to them. one of them is a pretty truck so i dont know about him, my cell is 6705298
Old 09-03-2007, 05:00 PM
Post Fiend

I've never been to either spot so I'm open to whatever... my 4wd is going to need a lot of work before I take it out mud running.

I've got quite a nice camera and I'd like to take some photos of the whole event, so whatever has the nicer scenery would get my vote.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:43 PM
Posting Guru

big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.
Debbie and I might be interested in going if we can get some time away from wedding plans. And if she doesn't come, I might be coming alone with my dog Homer. I've got to get away from it all for at least a day.

My cell # is 672-0766

Dan.

"get away from me you unlucky jerk before your luck rubs off on me!"
Old 09-04-2007, 01:04 AM
Post Fiend

Hope you can come along Dan. I'll take my 2wd but if you guys are gonna do some off roading, I'll need to hitch a ride.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Senior User

ok options are if we stay at laurel we have sportmans park. out of laurel towards park city. just river access. so see how deep you can put your truck and occasional tree to try and flex on. preety much rocks, and water. then there is the 72nd blm land. nice double mud hole in the bottom. two up hill drag spots. kinda like a hill climb maybe 250ft. two lanes on semi gravel dirt. at the bottom is two mud holes on deeper than the other one i use for a mud slinger. just sit in it and let it rip. multiple spots to articulate, climb, and one dried up swamp kinda cuz we pushed all the water out with my truck and a toyotA. was above my lights but now is dry so those are those two. if we want to travel we can go to benbow. it is more less by wyoming below absorkee near fishtail off of ole's corner. has a jeep trail dont know how far we would get. only been down it on four wheelers. so let me know. might go hunting in the morning with my recruiter since i leave next wednesday so let me know ttyl
Old 09-06-2007, 10:30 PM
Post Fiend

I will be out of town this weekend, I apologize, a required college field trip was given to me with just one days notice. I won't be back until late Sunday night.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:30 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter