Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-31-2007, 07:11 AM
Junior User

MATT1971 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Question ReadyLift Leveling Kits

Anybody know of a canadian distributor for ReadyLift leveling kits preferably in BC (in the lower mainland would be perfect) ?

Thanks.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:50 AM
Junior User

Nevermind. I gave up on the Readylift kit and bought an Auto Spring kit online for less than 1/2 the price.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
How much was it, if you dont mind me asking.

A good fist fight never hurts anyone... except my opponent.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:18 AM
Junior User

No I don't mind you asking it was $120.82CAN including shipping. Of course when the pkg shows up at my door I'll have to pay another $20 (approx) to the delivery guy for brokerage fees. The Readylift kit I found on their website was $229US + shipping and brokerage fees.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:32 PM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
Hey thats a pretty good deal!

Old 09-23-2007, 07:20 PM
Junior User

2.5" Auto Spring kit is in ! Took about 1.5hrs to install myself (I have a compressor & air tools) and found the quality to be very good ie 3 gussets between top and bottom on each side, paint finish and welds and the instructions were very easy to follow and they included torque spec's. I haven't bothered with the alignment yet as I'm replacing my tires next month so I don't know how much the kit threw it off but I can tell you it ain't pulling in either direction.

Last edited by MATT1971; 09-23-2007 at 07:46 PM.
Old 09-23-2007, 07:39 PM
Junior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by preppypyro
Hey thats a pretty good deal!
It gets better, when the postie showed up in the AM I was so tired from workin night shift the night before I gave him my bank card # instead of Visa. The next day he comes bangin away on my door again (in the AM) saying the # was no good. Well I'm just as tired as I was the day before and unbeliveably I pull out my bank card again, now in my defense it's a brand new bank card (new color,etc) so I'm not used to it yet and it's a similiar color to my Visa, anyways he writes it down again and leaves. This time I get back up to my bedroom and realize what I've done so I run downstairs and try to catch him but he's gone. Long story short it's been a week and he hasn't come back so I'm either $17 and change richer or my levelling kit was $17 cheaper ($120Can) however you want see it.

Last edited by MATT1971; 09-23-2007 at 07:44 PM.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:39 PM
Posting Legend

A discount is always nice!

Old 09-24-2007, 10:39 PM