Competition Diesel racing, sleds, dynos, power tuning and max performance.

CO dyno day - LaserBob SPECIAL

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 09:01 AM
ShayB
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CO dyno day - LaserBob SPECIAL

Just a heads up:
Okay everyone, I've got a dyno day in the works at GAM in Greeley, CO.

I will have a date set within the next couple of days, but it is looking to be in mid-November or early December.

The very special thing about this dyno day is that we will be raising money to plant a tree and install a plaque at a local park in remembrance of Bethany Gibson Berends, LaserBob's daughter who died in a motorcycle accident just a few short weeks ago. Bethany loved dogs, so we are hoping to have the tree and plaque at the dog park in Greeley.

I have gotten the okay from the Berends family and a preliminary okay from Bruce at GAM. As I said, I will have a date and all the info soon.

What I need now is help! We will need help on the day of the dyno to hook and unhook trucks.
I am also looking for items anyone is willing to donate that we can have a drawing for. We have done this in previous charity dyno days and it really does work great.
If you are a business owner, or just have something you would like to donate to our efforts, please contact me immediately at sblack@lpbroadband.net or 970-219-7502. Truck parts, gift certificates, or really even anything else would be great. We will have both men and women there that day. I plan on hitting some of the local restaurants for some gift cards, as well as the local dealerships, but PLEASE feel free to do so yourself as well. Just keep in contact with me so that I have a running list of the items.

Any funds raised over the amount of the tree and plaque will be put in a fund for Bethany's little sister's education. Bethany felt very strongly about her sister's education. This was a very special girl.

For anyone who would like to read about Bethany, you can visit:
http://www.mem.com/Story.aspx?ID=2058289

As soon as I get a date set, I will post back here and will have fliers available that I can email to anyone to print out and hang everywhere..

I thank you all, in advance, for your support of this. I have had so many people contact me asking what they can do for Bob and his family. So, here it is.
Bob has done so much for us all over the years, it's time for us to give back!

Shay

Last edited by IB Tim; 10-30-2007 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Fix link