Alberta Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Puddy

Best Ford Dealer In Edmonton

Old 08-15-2007, 11:45 AM
thejat
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best Ford Dealer In Edmonton

Hey, who is the best dealer in Edmonton for both new pricing and service. Service is slightly more important than price.

Old 08-15-2007, 12:00 PM
John_Mc
Freshman User
Don't know if you consider Leduc dealers as part of Edmonton or not, but I'm very happy with Art Barry Ford. They're a smaller dealer but provide outstanding sales and repair service. If you're buying new or used deal with Bob, one of the owners. There's none of that salesman takes your offer to business manager and back and forth crap. Once you and he agree thats the deal.
If your concerned about them being in Leduc consider you can take your vehicle to any dealer for warranty work.

Old 08-15-2007, 02:21 PM
RobInAB
Junior User
After being through the gambit with most of them, pushy sales people, lack of staff, etc...

I find Waterloo the best so far all 'round.

Old 08-16-2007, 09:15 AM
thejat
New User
Great advice. Funny, I have been dealing with Art Barry a bit and Denham (I am out in Beaumont). They both seemed not bad in terms of not pushy salesman. Was curious about how service was with a smaller dealership. Thanks for that info, it helps.

Old 08-16-2007, 11:54 AM
John_Mc
Freshman User
I'm in North Edmonton so going out to Art barry for service is a bit of a hike. I try to time my maintenance visits with business trips to Vancouver. They come and pick up my truck at the airport then I just cab it to their yard to pick it when I get in (usually late in the evening). You don't get that sort of service from a large dealer. I've bought 3 vehicles from Bob. He also took good care of my mother in law and numerous friends and their friends.
Best advice is to establish a relationship with the dealer. I think thats easier to do with the smaller guys as they seem to have less staff turn over. if you do go see Bob, tell him John says hi!