Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-17-2007, 11:07 AM
New User

snydermotive is starting off with a positive reputation.
Exclamation Looking for my old truck

Back in 1995 I sold a dark blue 1967 Ford F100 to a guy from LaPlatta Md incidently he drove an older (70ish) green chevy truck that he towed mine home on a tow dolly with. The truck was a short bed with a 390 FE engine and a car 4 speed trans shifted with a pistol grip shifter. It had white interior and blue carpet. Also it had a custom made flat bed cover covered with black vinyl. The truck had front disc brakes from a 1979. It is lowered about 2". When I sold it it had Crager SS wheels all the way around. The bed seams were filled and were starting to show signs of needing attention. If you know where this truck is or who owns it PLEASE contact me. I sold it due to a nagging wife, well now shes gone and I would like to have this back for my son... he is going to be 16 this year and he always liked going with me in that truck. To get me E-mail me @ dsnyder@thebeltgroup.com or CALL me on my cell at 301-707-3022 Thank you for taking the time to hear me wine, but I miss my truck.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:07 AM

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help in Southern Ohio with Turbo markcsmith01 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 14 05-05-2014 11:35 PM
Peragon Truck Bed Covers littlepuller218 Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners 0 03-08-2011 02:57 PM
Looking for my old truck around LaPlatta,Md. snydermotive Maryland Chapter 1 08-22-2007 07:47 PM
Hello. Fixing up "Old Red" old_red 1973 - 1979 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks 3 09-01-2006 01:26 AM
ejpreston - email me scottb1014 2004 - 2008 F150 0 08-18-2004 06:04 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter

Tags
miss, truck