Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpride

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2007, 10:57 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Exclamation Official Chapter Leader

Hey folks. I know we just had a pole for chapter leader between Blksiryder and myself. According to FTE rules we need to have a chapter meeting and elect a leader and officers. I appreciate the people that voted for me. I find it hard to be the leader of a chapter when nobody has ever met me. I feel like I have met my goal. This chapter is a lot more active thanks to the efforts of blksiryder and myself. We need to have a few small get to gethers and then have a State wide get to gether and elect officers. Any ideas and suggestions will be appreciated. I just want to go about this the right way. The more activity the better. Bilksiryder is in South LA and Im in North LA. Between the 2 of us we should be able to plan things. We are willing to work together to make this chapter active. All of your help will be greatly appreciated. Please post or pm us. We are here to help the LA chapter.
Thanks
Robert
09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 08-16-2007, 11:39 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Robert I think that you will find the "Poll" you held for chapter leader is enough to "Elect" that leader. You can have the election online. There have been several chapter leaders elected that way.

Contact Rich, 99Trigger3_0 for further details.

Keep in mind that the first meet is the hardest. If more than 1 person shows up then it is a meet. From that point you will find more members willing to show their support for the meets. We had 4 members at our first meet this year. DE Chapter was formed 12-29-2006. The next meet we had like 25. Each meet thereafter there were a few more. So don't get discouraged if a lot of members don't show up for the early meets.

JUST DO IT!
Old 08-17-2007, 09:38 AM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Thanks Glruff. I just wasnt sure after looking at the chapter guide lines.
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 08-17-2007, 06:22 PM
Junior User

w5kgt is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up

Hey Robert, Just let me/us know when and where for the meet and I'll be there. I'm glad this is taking place.

You have my support.

W5KGT
Kevin from Calhoun
Old 08-17-2007, 11:00 PM
Oilfield Class

Im going to find out more info on the park in Scialy Island. I know that they are riding trucks there now. I need to find out what kind of trails that they have so I can give all of you accurate data. That way we can be prepared for the trails.
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 08-18-2007, 09:11 AM
Junior User

packoo is starting off with a positive reputation.
congrats... now, whats on the agenda?

Meet?
-Who is going?
-When?
-Where?
-What time?
-Why is this hard??? Took a year to help the Chevy Avalanche Club in LA to get going, then another 3 years for the Tacoma group in LA going... I seem to buy a FORD at the early stages too...

Decals?

If I can help, I will....
Old 08-18-2007, 09:26 PM
Oilfield Class

I will appreciate any help that I can get. I'm working on the decals. As far as a meet ideas are appreciated. Any of you who are willing to help won't be forgoten.
Thanks
Robert
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 08-26-2007, 07:04 PM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.
I became chapter leader in Tn by a vote of the members. We didn't have a meeting or anything. I'm working on a G2G for next month. I'll be happy no matter how many guys show up. The west side of Tn is a tough place to have G2Gs. Tn is so wide its tough to get members to drive from east to west. I plan to divide the state into 3 sections & see if this helps. I hope to get east ,middle & west side leaders to help me get the chapter more active.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:10 PM
Oilfield Class

Good luck lariat97.
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 08-26-2007, 07:16 PM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.
Thanks. Good luck with your chapter too. La folks like to party so it shouldn't be hard to get something going there.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:16 PM