Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Utah Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Utah Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2007, 11:04 PM
Posting Guru

utahtom has a good reputation on FTE.utahtom has a good reputation on FTE.
September 18th G2G

Looking for input on a September 18th Get Together... Tuesday evening @ 7 pm in Salt Lake County. Let's hear some ideas on where to meet?

Last edited by utahtom; 08-15-2007 at 11:15 PM.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:05 AM
Postmaster

CobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to behold
I would love to, but I don't know if I'll make it or not. My wife is due on the 19th, so we'll have to see.

I don't think she would appreciate me being late for the delivery because I just had to get in the group pictures...

When you can't buy what you want, build what you want.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:01 AM
Posting Guru

mistakenID is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.mistakenID is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
On the 18th I will be on the San Rafael Swell, having a vacation. There are miles and miles of off road, dusty fun to be had.

I will find an unusual out crop of rock with a vein of gold and come back home with large chunks. Then I can finally get my truck painted
Dads 87 F-250
4x4-5sp 6.9 Turbo
73,000 original miles
Old 09-10-2007, 07:38 AM
Post Fiend

HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.
mistakenID, I'll be out that way then. If you need some help haulin all that gold out let me know.
SSRNC Member #0
Old 09-18-2007, 12:42 AM
Posting Guru

utahtom has a good reputation on FTE.utahtom has a good reputation on FTE.
Well, it appears there hasn't been much response although I'm still up for a burger/G2G
I propose we alternate every 2nd month between a "South" G2G in the Salt Lake area and a "North" G2G in the Layton/Ogden area. Lets consider some ideas for October?

Last edited by utahtom; 09-18-2007 at 12:47 AM.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:42 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Utah Chapter