Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > User Gallery & Picture Display Help
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-14-2007, 10:25 AM
Elder User

BSmitty is starting off with a positive reputation.
Image appears to load, wait wait wait-nothing

I've been attempting to create a tech gallery from pics I took of a recent clutch job. I successfully loaded the first 3 pictures, and now I am unable to upload any more. I select the pics, click upload, and wait for several minutes, the page refreshes, and I am left the my original 3 pictures. This has happened on 2 different days, with many many failed attempts. I'm no expert, so I'm really looking for someone to troubleshoot for me, I'd really like to get this tech gallery up. I'd appreciate any help I can get.
'07 Expedition Limited, black with black leather interior, wife's ride
Old 08-14-2007, 12:45 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
When this happens ..do a trace route to ford-trucks.com to see what is happening to servers at the time.

I have mentioned for years that sometimes when things are being done on the site certain areas are shut down to accommodate other areas with computer resources.

Just keep trying ....as Not being a ClubFTE member you don't have access to special computer resources like a special server.Certain times of the day will be better than others
Old 08-14-2007, 12:45 PM