Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2007, 12:59 PM
Elder User

pitrow is starting off with a positive reputation.
Where is everyone?

Awful quiet in here.....

(echo)
Old 08-10-2007, 03:56 PM
Post Fiend

bertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to behold
Kind of like Central Oregon, real quiet. Quiet-quiet
1980 Bronco with 460
1976 F250 4X4 Custom with 429
Oregon Chapter Member: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 08-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Senior User

Oregon-Mike is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hehe, I check the Oregon page daily and it has been a long while since anyone's posted anything. Dog days of summer?

Mike
Old 08-16-2007, 11:35 AM
Post Fiend

bertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon-Mike
Hehe, I check the Oregon page daily and it has been a long while since anyone's posted anything. Dog days of summer?

Mike
I also check in here almost every day, things have been pretty quiet around here.
As for me the only thing that's been going on with my truck is, my son bent the roll pan and had to take it off to repair. So with it off there is no rear lic. plate, so no driving it.
1980 Bronco with 460
Old 08-22-2007, 11:32 PM
Posting Guru

Ponyracer has a good reputation on FTE.Ponyracer has a good reputation on FTE.Ponyracer has a good reputation on FTE.
I've been busy with autocrossing and my daughters softball. Now school is starting and its volleyball time. Things arent the same as the good old days. Lets start something up.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:52 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponyracer
I've been busy with autocrossing and my daughters softball. Now school is starting and its volleyball time. Things arent the same as the good old days. Lets start something up.
I know how busy things can get, My grandsons race quarter midgets. All summer we, my wife and my sons, have been going over to Portland everother weekend. The only track to race on here in Oregon is in Portland 3.5 hours each way. The other weekends are spent working on the cars, or finishing the shop that my wife and I built.
1980 Bronco with 460
Old 08-24-2007, 06:49 PM
Elder User

pitrow is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertha66
I know how busy things can get, My grandsons race quarter midgets. All summer we, my wife and my sons, have been going over to Portland everother weekend. The only track to race on here in Oregon is in Portland 3.5 hours each way. The other weekends are spent working on the cars, or finishing the shop that my wife and I built.
FTE Staff Edit - Please see the guideslines regarding posting to sites you have a commercial interest in.

Last edited by FTE Ken; 08-31-2007 at 02:40 PM.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:49 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter