Internet Brands (IB) is the online leader in helping consumers make big-ticket purchase decisions. Our sites include CarsDirect.com, Autos.com, NewCarTestDrive.com, Wikicars.org, more than 40 leading automotive community sites, Loan.com, RealEstateABC.com, DoItYourself.com and Wikitravel.org. IB is looking for an Automotive Editor to provide content leadership, manage content-related projects and oversee IB automotive sites on a day-to-day basis.
1) Help set editorial direction for IB’s growing roster of automotive sites.
2) Drive content projects by producing business requirements and interacting with Technology Department to implement.
3) Manage day-to-day content production for websites and related newsletters. Includes lots of writing, yourself.
4) Work closely with editor overseeing community sites.
5) Help produce marketing and other copy needed by the company.
7) Manage 3rd-party content providers and freelance writers.
8) Track user behavior and traffic patterns.
- Online editing experience.
- Love of cars and abiding interest in car market.
- Experience managing internal and external resources.
- Excellent team skills, including communication and organization.
- Familiarity with Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop and html.
- Experience with online communities and technical projects are both big pluses.
If you are interested, please send a resume, Ford-Trucks.com user id and contact information to Loc Nguyen at email@example.com and feel free to email me with any questions.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.