Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Post Fiend

lenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputation
c'mon all

we are the 2nd most populated state in the union.
can we only get 1 or 2 posts a month? hell, we aren't giving Ronin anything to do.

NY problem solver dammit. R.I.P. Dono
Old 08-06-2007, 11:21 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Hey Carl....

I am assuming that from your statement our chapter has been pretty quite lately ????? I know that I have not been on here too much except for a few 'drive by' glances as I have been busy with the normal summer stuff.

So what kind of trouble can we start to give Ronin something to do ????
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 08-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Post Fiend

lenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputation
oh tiny the options are endless.....let me think on it.

Old 08-06-2007, 02:21 PM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
Hey Carl!!! Yeah the NY forum has been really quiet. Actually so has a lot of the surrounding chapters too. There has been a discussion about this in the Chapter Leader forum (which I know you guys can't access) and most CL say that happens every summer. I wouldn't know as this is my first full summer as a CL.

Anyway what trouble can we get into???
Old 08-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
I know, I know, you guys can elect Darren to Chapter Leader for Life.

Has a good ring to it don't you think?
Old 08-06-2007, 04:00 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
I'M SURE THERE IS SOMETHING WE CAN DO TO CREATE NOISE IN THE NEW YORK CHAPTER.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Last edited by soondg; 08-06-2007 at 04:04 PM.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:11 PM
Post Fiend

Ronin if i tell you we'd need to kill you. super double dutch secret.
j/king. how can we get a GTG out this way?
i know the summer kills people wanting to travel for more than the planned vacations. you all in central NY can't touch the Adirondacks for beer drinking, truck running, nekkid camping, type of debauchery.
get your butts to the thruway(heading east) exit 27north and prepare to see why the movie Dileverence was made.

Old 08-07-2007, 05:56 PM
Posting Guru

ranger1999 Bob has a good reputation on FTE.ranger1999 Bob has a good reputation on FTE.ranger1999 Bob has a good reputation on FTE.
Robert Olson
lol or there could be a party in deposit i have an acre and theres room to camp and park trucks...
Old 08-07-2007, 07:33 PM
Post Fiend

GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
Heck, I still don't know which Chapter I belong to. Recently sold a 67 8' box on a Sunday and Wed he sent me a pic showing it all painted and on his truck. I wish I could work that fast on my 70.
[/SIGPIC]George 54 F100, 78 F150, 79 F150, 86 F250, 87 F250 Member #5 Boy you ain't Right Club Official Slackmaster #15
Old 08-07-2007, 08:29 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Ok; seasons coming up. Where's Jason? I will start my fervor off with a visit to Eagles training camp Thursday(don't tell any one but there a few Giants players I like). I will not chant anything of a derogatory nature about New York during training camp but I may not be able to refrain from shouting DALLAS SUCKS.

Old 08-08-2007, 09:50 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Okay, I will start off this footbal season the same way I finished off last year by agreeing with soondg thatDALLAS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Postmaster

Went to the training camp today and the Eagles looked great. The new punter we have can really hang them high. Trotter even stayed after practice and continued working, I feel bad for the first guy he hits. Monday night against the Ravens. Donoven was lean and mean, shaved head and all. Now if Brown steps up as a receiver we have ourselves a team to be reckoned with. I love football. Oh! I almost forgot,

DALLAS SUCKS.

I don't know how to change my font sizes and color in my posts so caps will have to do.

Last edited by soondg; 08-09-2007 at 09:12 PM.
Old 08-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Post Fiend

the giants camp is like 40 miles from me and i've yet to see them practice

Old 08-10-2007, 09:35 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by soondg
I don't know how to change my font sizes and color in my posts so caps will have to do.
Joe- it's real easy.... when posting using the advance window (the one that has all of the smileys , image posting info etc.) on the top line left side will be a drop down to change the font that you are using. Next to it is the font size and then next to that is a letter 'A' with a line under it. Click that and you can change the color of your text.

so here an example....

DALLAS SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, have I ever mentioned who my favorite team is..........

Whoever is playing Dallas or New England

Old 08-10-2007, 10:15 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Giants suck, Jets suck more, Pats suck even more, and the EAGLES AND COWBOYS SHARE EQUAL BILLING!

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-10-2007, 10:15 AM