Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2007, 12:19 AM
Elder User

FordPickMeUp is starting off with a positive reputation.
looking to trade 250 for bronco

i got a 95 f 250 4x4 heavy duty one with a dana 60 king pin straight axle added and 3 inch body lift.dana 60 raised it 2 inches so 5 inches of lift.has a fisher snow plow on front old style.has an add a leaf on front so truck sits level with snow plow.has 35" tsl tires and also has 4 new stock studded tires for winter.has tons of new parts to many to list.truck runs mint no rust.a little over 200, thousand miles 351 w 5.8L.......also have a 6 inch skyjacker suspension lift to go with the truck thats in my garage and 5 39" swamper iroks.......looking to trade for a lifted bronco around the same year 95 or 96 in decent shape....if interested let me know here let me know how to contact you.trucks has never been off roading only street.I live in hamden north haven area.thanks

Last edited by FordPickMeUp; 07-30-2007 at 12:21 AM.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:49 PM
Elder User

fordinmudd is starting off with a positive reputation.
sounds like a good deal i would rather have that truck you got than a bronco.your truck has all the heavy duty stuff the broncos are light duty.But if thats what you want go for it.someone with a lifted bronco would be crazy not to trade for that.I will tell my buddy thats got a lifted bronco i think his is a 95.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:49 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter

Tags
bronco, older, trade, trades, truck