Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Iowa Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Iowa Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fellro86

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-29-2007, 08:29 AM
Senior User

428HIGHBOY is starting off with a positive reputation.
Talking 428 tuned in VIDEO

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="100%">I think the carb is set up now. I was amazed at how this thing came to life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9gvv2j1LyI

Thanks monsterbaby for letting me know about this race. That is a nice fast track. It was great meeting you. It is nice to put faces with all this typing. And keep posting when they are scheduled.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

See it in action!! CLICK HERE!!
http://www.youtube.com/428HIGHBOY

1976 F-250 Highboy 428,
1978 Bronco Ranger XLT, GONE
2004 F-250 SD, CC, King ranch, 6.0 PS
FIRST CLASS WHILE THE MONEY LAST!!
Old 07-29-2007, 11:06 AM
Postmaster

FarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud of
Farm Forward
Nicely done, and congrats on taking first place.

FarmForward
Old 07-29-2007, 08:54 PM
Super Moderator

monsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputation
cool vids and was really good to meet you that is a nice running truck.

RIP Steve Bricks. FTE will not be teh same.

Will be forever glad to have had the privilage to shake your hand and BS in person.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:31 PM
Senior User

I was just noticing your sig. "If you can't shove a big block in it, then why bother having it." Before I ran, my buddy that ended up ridding with me was giving me crap about a 428 isnt a real big block. After that first pass, I didnt have to take anymore crap from him.

Anyway, I had a blast running with everone. It was great seeing so many Ford as well!!

1976 F-250 Highboy 428,
Old 07-29-2007, 09:50 PM
Super Moderator

monsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputation
ok big block, small block is actually chebbie terminology but I don't get that wound up about it adn I consider a FE a big block and actually love them just getting the type of HP I want out of one without a supercharger is pretty tough

RIP Steve Bricks. FTE will not be teh same.

Will be forever glad to have had the privilage to shake your hand and BS in person.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:35 AM
Senior User

I can live with that. BTW that big block of yours is a real screamer!!!! I forgot to tell the wife to get a video of your truck. SORRY. I would love to have something that runs anywhere close to the MONSTERBABY!!!
Hope to run with ya again real soon.

1976 F-250 Highboy 428,
Old 07-30-2007, 05:35 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Iowa Chapter

Tags
428, ford, highboy, motors, running, truck, videos