General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Is This True

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 10:30 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Is This True

I read on here the other day that it was legale (sp) to off your self in Oregon?
What does this mean?
1) That no charges will be brought against you if ya screw it up and make it?
2) That no repercustinons can be brought down on the family that is left behind?
Any info that anyone has on this would me greatly helpfull.
Thanks Arctic

Old 07-22-2007, 10:37 PM
jroehl
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I believe OR is the only state that has some form of legal assisted suicide. That's about all I know about it.

Old 07-22-2007, 10:44 PM
jake00
FTE is my crack
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 07-22-2007, 10:45 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Thanks That's help. I wonder if It means ya got to be termanaly ill or not. And have a Dr assist? Or if they will let ya just go do It yer self? Anybody?

Old 07-22-2007, 11:14 PM
petes79f150
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can I have your '62?

Seriously-what's up?

Pete

Old 07-22-2007, 11:39 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Seriously yes the Uni is for sale For 12k. I am giving it away at that. I also have a 55 Fairlane with new paint and some other work for 3k. And ya if the wife and I can't work it out then I'm checking out. Life has no meaning with out Her. So if anyone is interested in my Toy's than the sooner the better cuz I don't know how long I will be around.

Arctic

Old 07-22-2007, 11:42 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by jake00
Thanks for the link Jake. I will check it out tomarrow as She is do home and I need to go out to the boat i am living in now. The MV Dog House. HAAA

Old 07-22-2007, 11:45 PM
King Triton
Postmaster

Originally Posted by arctic y block
Seriously yes the Uni is for sale For 12k. I am giving it away at that. I also have a 55 Fairlane with new paint and some other work for 3k. And ya if the wife and I can't work it out then I'm checking out. Life has no meaning with out Her. So if anyone is interested in my Toy's than the sooner the better cuz I don't know how long I will be around.

Arctic
Hang on there a second!All kidding aside,I hope you are joking around.Man,this aint funny!You got alot of friends here arctic,and there aint nothing worth checking out for!Heck,take a break from it all and come down here for a vacation.I will show you around Texas!

Old 07-22-2007, 11:57 PM
Snowbunny
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
I just don't even know what to say, Arctic... We all love you, man! Take KT's advice... step back for a few days and look at things from a different perspective before you go making any decisions like that! John is probably closest and I know he would love to have you for over! Have you called him? If it's a matter of money, I'm willing to pony~up a couple hundred for plane fair ~ I bet we can get enough to get you wherever you want to go. May do the both of you some good to have a bit of space between ya! Please consider this... It's a good idea!

Old 07-23-2007, 01:24 AM
RangerPilot
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey I'm seriously with Snowbunny on this one, take a step back and look at the real big picture...there's a lot more to life than that. I'd be happy to pony up some money to get you away for a bit, go hang out with your FTE buddies, just visit somewhere else for a time to get your mind elsewhere.

We're all here for you, and don't you dare forget that.

Old 07-23-2007, 06:39 AM
tewferford
Post Fiend
I think you should asked your Grand boys what they think of your little idea.

Old 07-23-2007, 07:43 AM
jroehl
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Arctic Y Block, check your private messages...I sent you one...

Jason

Old 07-23-2007, 08:16 AM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Thanks Friends. Thats exactly it. She wants me to be gone for a while. But with the Medical condition I'm in and all the appointments that are still set up for this month and next. I can't just up and leave. I live in the boat out in the yard that isn't running yet.
Think I will call It the MV Dog House. I come in the house to use the can in the mornings. She is either still sleeping or like now spending the night with friends. I've had maybe 20 real relationships and She is my 3rd Wife. I am sorry tat I can't show her the Physical attention that she need. Dr tells me they may have that fixed in a few day's. That what.

Old 07-23-2007, 08:59 AM
ranger1999 Bob
Posting Guru
Dude ive been in the same kind of shoes although im prolly a far cry younger than you. NO woman is worth losing your own life over.i dont care how good they seem and all but hey they aint worth losing your life over. the best thing you can do is live your life to the fullest and find ways to enjoy yourself and make her realize that shes the one thats miserable, and not cause of you cause of her own inadequacies. If you have a medical condition that leaves you unable to show her the physical attention she needs then SHE is the one with the problem. TRUE LOVE is for better or worse in sickness and in health.. there is more in a soft touch from a loved one than a hard pole in the wazoo,, if she doesnt understand that she needs alot of help. Some of the most memorable and intimate times ive had with my wife never involved physical activity.. a candlelight dinner at home and a slow dance or even a movie on the couch holding hands can be more rewarding than a romp in the sack call your suicide hotline get some help dealing with the pain and agner and do what the rest of the world does... put yourself #1. If you want to try to save the relationship try going to counselling together
you cant love anyone else until you love you first and remember women come women go but a truck is reliable!!

Old 07-23-2007, 09:24 AM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
It's kind a the touchy feely things that I find hard to do know because I know I can't follow through with it. So I've been cold and angry at her and everybody because I am angry with myself for not being able to take the boy's fishing. or on camping trips. Or to even provide for them. I agree that I need to get away for a while and see if she keeps her pant on or not. She said that she just needs time alone. And I am ready to give it. But I am a few hundred dollars short of getting my boat running. Some of ya said that ya would send something to help. I'm not a begger or a leach. I just need to get the boat in the water. If anyone sends anyting I will try and get it back to you when this is over some way
Hears my mailing Addy

Richard Cottrell
box WWP Whale Pass
Ketchikan, Alaska

And Thanks freinds Arctic

Quick Reply: Is This True