Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2007, 09:00 PM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
Talking 7-28-2007 G2G at RJ CARS INC in WNY

Hey everyone, I was talking to my buddy Russell who does a lot of the work on my vehicles and he is having his annual Customer Appreciation Open House on Saturday, July 28th. He has extended an invitation to all of my fellow FTE members so that means you are all invited. For directions (in the About RJ CARS section) and to give all of you an idea of what the shop is like, check out the following link:

http://www.rjcars.com/

Now I will admit my buddy is a real Mopar fan and we kid each other a lot about each others vehicles, but Russell is really cool about other makes and works on everything (check out his past newsletters in the Resources section). So here are the specifics:

RJ CARS INC Customer Appreciation Open House
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Starts at 2:00 pm and goes until ?????
1789 County Route 50
Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-8325

Let me know if you will be coming so I can give Russell a head count. If we have a lot of members coming Russell will setup a FTE vehicle corral for us!!
Old 07-21-2007, 05:19 PM
Senior User

85camaroman is starting off with a positive reputation.
damn man wish i could have made it. im actually gonna be out of town on that day but i do know russel and i live about 5 miles down the road from his shop. hes a great guy and knows alot on the car restoration business
Old 07-24-2007, 06:44 PM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
85camaroman - have you been to one of his other gatherings? Great food, music, and collection of cars. Hopefully the weather will hold out.

BTW, you should join the NY Chapter and change your profile. Your profile states you live in NC instead of NY.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:28 PM
Posting Guru

So can anyone make it???

There will be plenty of food, drink, giveaways, music, vehicles on show, and children events. A lot of great people from all over.

Post up and let me know if you are coming or not. Just so I know.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:28 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter

Tags
wwwwnyfordtruckcom