Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-19-2007, 03:12 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Fte Sold

Hey Guys...FTE has been sold...I was wandering around the site and found the thread under SITE ANNOUNCEMENTS...interesting reading for those who haven't seen it.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:16 PM
Senior User

Trusty Rusty is starting off with a positive reputation.
Where is the "site announcements" link? Can you help us who are more comfortable with a clutch and shifter than keys that are too small for our fingers. Thanks. Good Find though... who else would have noticed?
Old 07-20-2007, 07:09 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trusty Rusty
Where is the "site announcements" link? Can you help us who are more comfortable with a clutch and shifter than keys that are too small for our fingers. Thanks. Good Find though... who else would have noticed?
Hey Mike...are you accusing me of being computer literate?!?! Those may be fighting words... ... ...I ran into a mention of it on another thread...you can find it on the main page under "Articles"...or in the Forums list...just above the "Regional Chapters" listing. See you Sunday!!!

Ken

P.S. What's a clutch...do I have one in my Taurus??
Old 07-20-2007, 09:52 AM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
P.S. What's a clutch...do I have one in my Taurus??
We all know you got the "GRANNY TRANNY"
Old 07-20-2007, 10:02 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
WOW! Ken is trying to be helpful and now he is getting slammed...

It's a shame.. What is this world coming to?

Sorry I didn't think of it first..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 07-20-2007, 10:03 AM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7283-F250
We all know you got the "GRANNY TRANNY"
Listen, now, Dan...you can bust me all you want...BUT...leave my dear departed grandmothers out of this!!! ...
Old 07-20-2007, 10:10 AM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer
WOW! Ken is trying to be helpful and now he is getting slammed...

It's a shame.. What is this world coming to?

Sorry I didn't think of it first..
Yes, Donald, apparently as we (you) age, we (you) become a little slower at the draw and must cede our (your) position as "Head Buster" to those who are younger and swifter... Heaven forbid that Daniel should ever show up at one of our functions with a "Granny Tranny"...he might never hear the end of it!!!!
Old 07-20-2007, 10:17 AM
Senior User

warthog5 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well the would be no question's IF when you post stuff like this, you also post the link to it.

It's really just that simple. then people don't have to wonder around looking for it.

Click the link and your there.

'94 F-150 X-cab XLT
351-- E4OD--3.08
2 X 4-- 96,000

"Just cause it's new, doesn't mean it's worth a Damn"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...Plate002-1.jpg
Old 07-20-2007, 10:30 AM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warthog5
Well the would be no question's IF when you post stuff like this, you also post the link to it.

It's really just that simple. then people don't have to wonder around looking for it.

Click the link and your there.
Hey Mr. Warthog...great to see an outsider checking out our threads...regarding links...I'm not that computer literate...yet...I've found the on ramp for the information superhighway...but...I'm having some difficulty merging into traffic... ...if you ever get up this way...look us up!!!
Old 07-20-2007, 10:58 AM
Senior User

warthog5 is starting off with a positive reputation.
When you find a page that you want to show the link to.

Look up in the window at the top of your screen. It will say http://www. "whatever" .com

Put your curser in the window and then "Right" click. A box will open. Move your curser into that box to where it says "copy". "left" click that.

Now go to the page you want to post on on the forum.

Put your curser on the page and "right" click. A box will open again. Move your curser in that box to "paste" and left click that.

It will paste the link on the forum page.

'94 F-150 X-cab XLT
351-- E4OD--3.08
2 X 4-- 96,000

"Just cause it's new, doesn't mean it's worth a Damn"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...Plate002-1.jpg

Last edited by warthog5; 07-20-2007 at 11:01 AM.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:12 AM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warthog5
When you find a page that you want to show the link to.

Look up in the window at the top of your screen. It will say http://www. "whatever" .com

Put your curser in the window and then "Right" click. A box will open. Move your curser into that box to where it says "copy". "left" click that.

Now go to the page you want to post on on the forum.

Put your curser on the page and "right" click. A box will open again. Move your curser in that box to "paste" and left click that.

It will paste the link on the forum page.
Thanks for the lesson...I'll give it a try...again...if you're ever in Western Massachusetts...look me up!!!
Old 07-20-2007, 11:12 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter