Ontario Chapter Join Chapter>, Leader: loudfords

Vacation's finished heading back to SC

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 05:32 PM
nutfarmii
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vacation's finished heading back to SC

Well the vacation with the family has ended all to quickly be hitting the 401 back to the thousand island bridge to the US and back down to SC. I won't be at Arthur this year, but maybe once you start planning the event for next year we will be there. I think that it rained everyday that we were here except today the last day of the trip hope we find some sunshine on the way back.

Be safe to everyone just starting there vacation!!

Later

Marc & family

Old 07-15-2007, 06:23 PM
Red Ford Truck
Posting Guru
If you are coming to Arthur next year bring a trailer................................

Filled with 1978 and 1979 Bronco and F100/F150 doors and boxes and dash pads, well let's say anything you can find and carry and you will make some good money and some even better friends

My guess is there is still lot's of great stuff in SC.

The problem with the guys(Canadian guys) who bring it up now is they want a million dollars for everything because they are only down there for a couple of days they don't have time to collect the good stuff at a good price and store it for one big trip.

What you would make on the stuff you brought down would probably pay for every years vacation.

Heck you could even take orders so you only bought what folks wanted.

That's me just full of great ideas LOL

Enjoy your trip back and drive safely,
Cheers Rick.

Old 08-07-2007, 11:05 AM
nutfarmii
Senior User
Appreciate the note, we arrived safe and sound. Will start looking for parts as listed and see what I can accumulate and transport without Revenue Canada looking for a hand out when I cross back over .

Have a grand time this year and hoist a few good ole canadian ones for me at Arthur, along with a few timbits and coffee for those who don't drink. (hard to believe a Canadian that doesn't drink beer )

Enjoy

Marc