Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2007 - 2014 Expedition & Navigator
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

2007 - 2014 Expedition & Navigator 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-13-2007, 09:12 PM
New User

snugs is starting off with a positive reputation.
Just got an 07, now the fun begins!

Hi guys,
I recently trade in my 04 cobra on an 07 expy eddie bauer and now I've been bitten by the moding bug again. My cobra had all the standard bolt-ons but I haven't had much success in finding parts for the truck yet. Its actually kind of nice driving a vehicle that doesn't deafen me with its exhaus so I'm going to leave that alone for a little while so I'm looking at what I can do with the suspension and wheels.

I was thinking a 3" body lift might be a good start and some bigger wheels/tires. Anybody have any recommendations where to get the parts or have experience lifting an 07 yet?

Thanks!
Old 07-13-2007, 09:12 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2007 - 2014 Expedition & Navigator