Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Oldtrucknut7077

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-13-2007, 08:46 AM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Bloomsburg Bound

Heading out to the 4X4 Jamboree in Bloomsburg. I'm taking one of my grandsons and his cousin, also one of my granddaughters (she is a truck nut). Usually I make a weekend of it but last year and this I can only do a day trip. I will be wearing my FTE T- shirt if anyone is so inclined to stop me and say hello.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 07-13-2007, 04:22 PM
Postmaster

lostin90s is starting off with a positive reputation.
Have fun I saw all the lifted trucks covoying it on I 80. Figure it was Bloomsburg. I have not made it any where but spring Carlisle. So have some fun for me.

LOST
Red Neck rule #1 If you drive a truck you should always be looking for trucks to get parts off of. If you can't find part used you aren't looking hard enough.

94 F150 XLT 4x4 SC LB MAF 302 E4od 3:55 ls rear
MSD blaster coil ,cap rotor ,Fordracing 9mm wires
Old 07-14-2007, 10:41 AM
Senior User

oldfart is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
WHAT???? An F.T.E. T-shirt??? Hey Soondg....a T-shirt? Okey-dokey..I'm sure everyone else already knows how to aquire one of these but indulge me here. What do I have to do to get one? Now, mind ye...I don't "do" credit cards. I'll send ye frog-skins (gen-u-ine cash money) fer one! They have em' in large sizes I take it? Might be kind'a neat to have one and when I git to a meeting have some of you folks sign it in Magic Marker..eh! Well, contact me an we'll gitter done. Audie..the oldfart...
Old 07-17-2007, 06:29 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Audie,
On the grey bar at the top of your page to the right is a shop bar, just click on it and you can find a bunch of FTE goodies.

Old 07-18-2007, 12:56 AM
Elder User

DiscountPowerPrt is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.DiscountPowerPrt is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Soondg...did you stop by the our booth and see us?
Old 07-18-2007, 12:14 PM
Postmaster

Uh! Uh! Uh!

I didn't even know you had a booth set up or I would have stopped by. I was only up for the day on Friday with a few of my grandkids so I spent the majority of my time keeping them entertained. Will you be setting up at Carlisle?

Old 07-18-2007, 10:48 PM
Elder User

DiscountPowerPrt is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.DiscountPowerPrt is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Whats in Carlisle?

Grave Digger was right behind us, and we were next to the Westin tent and AEM tent. Actually right between them.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:41 AM
Postmaster

All Truck Nationals. August 3,4,5.

We where all over Gravedigger, the obligatory pictures of the kids on the tires, in the wheels, under the truck. I was to busy keeping an eye on them.

Old 07-19-2007, 08:12 PM
Elder User

OK, ya it turns out that we are actually sponcoring a Diesel Drag Race event that weekend in OH that is where we will be. I will look for the event banner and get it posted.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:42 AM
Postmaster

Maybe you could sponsor a GTG in your area for the members up that way, demonstrate some of the upgrades that are available for their trucks. Have you spoken to Matt (96P_Stroke4X4) about diesel drags and pulls, I think he may be interested in getting involved.

Old 07-20-2007, 09:42 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter