North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:Benztechnc

my dads home

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 08:13 AM
ncfirefighter46
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry my dads home

well i just got back from my dads home lastnight, his home was destroyed by some mexicains, we almost caught them if we was a few mintues late or if they was early we would have caught them in the act, but needless to say i was running after them down the drive way trip off some junk and the gun i had went off and shot the back of the car (i think) well the det, and dupty got some prints off a beer bottle, and are running them monday, they have a look out now for the car with a possible bullet hole in it. they stole everything in the shop all they way down to bolts, they cut all the wires in the panel and busted in the walls and pulled the wires out of the wall, cut all the coreds off the appliances, and some of the old tools, then they stole the alummiun tanks off my dads road tractor, took a torch cut the radiator out of it, stole all the radaitors in the storage areas, stole a bunch of steel, stole 2 cars in the yard, stole the hot water heater, cut the coils out of all the ac units and fridges, the list goes on and on, i can not list everything i would run out of room or i will be here all day typing, but what gets me is there stealing all the alummiun there but there to damn sorry to pick up there beer cans?? so i hope the law gets them. but we will be going back off and on this following week if i dont have to go back out, but i have a feeling the mexicans wont be back anytime soon after they about got shot so it might have been a good thing i trip over something and the gun went off i can not stand thief, so now my dad does not have a home to go back too,it would cost to much to fix what they have destoryed. it is a shame some one has a heart attack and is recovering, and they take everything they have worked for there whole life and leave them with nothing, it is a shame,

Old 07-08-2007, 09:14 AM
tanman722001
Senior User
Dang Adam,Sorry to hear that.Hope they catch them.

Old 07-08-2007, 11:29 PM
biga17133
Senior User
Shoot Ask Question Later!!!!!

Old 07-09-2007, 10:48 AM
BullDog24
Senior User
thats right, man i am so sorry to here that i hope they catch them for you

Old 07-09-2007, 03:28 PM
ncfirefighter46
Elder User
oh me 2 and the law does too

Old 07-09-2007, 03:32 PM
dixiemudder04
Elder User
was this all in one night? or was it when he was in the hospital? And how many was it?? Thats alot of destruction.

Old 07-09-2007, 04:55 PM
ncfirefighter46
Elder User
dont know i think they have been doing this a little at a time or a damn group came over and done most of it but i do know two mexicans was there to steal more stuff that day so i plan on going back this week if i dont have a load out and i hope to catch them there. again. it really makes me mad that my dad has lost everything due to them mexicans. and what chaps me more is we have let them come in here illegally and work to better there lives and not inforce them being here and then they come a steal stuff like it is theres to take. i dont have a problem with them being here but dont steal and that goes for any race, i am just so damn pissed off. i cant sleep for i get so mad about it anyways they will get caught some time.

Old 07-09-2007, 05:10 PM
cmpd1781
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Dude I'm sorry as hell to hear that......Before, they were targeting homes-under-construction for wiring (mostly copper), but lately, they've been hitting people's homes (A/C units, fridges, etc.).......Didn't a fire start not too long ago because an appliance overheated and caught fire?.......

Pisses me off man......I've seen too many of those.....I hate thieves with a passion....

Old 07-09-2007, 05:19 PM
ncfirefighter46
Elder User
yeah they been do that there then burning the home down one down the road from my dads that happen too. i am waiting for them to come back and they will.

Old 07-09-2007, 10:47 PM
skymonkey
Senior User
Are they stealing the metal to get the cash from scrap yards? I hope they end up rotting in jail.

Old 07-10-2007, 06:00 AM
dixiemudder04
Elder User
Originally Posted by skymonkey
Are they stealing the metal to get the cash from scrap yards? I hope they end up rotting in jail.
they wont rot in jail, they'll get deported and come back with a new name.

Old 07-10-2007, 10:38 AM
skymonkey
Senior User
You know what i would do. I would take a couple of 12 ga shotgun shells and take out the pellets and add a crap load of rock salt. Less likely to goto jail and it wouldn't kill them but they damn sure know they got hit.