Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-04-2007, 02:54 PM
New User

jones24442 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Good PSD Mechanic?

Howdy All, I have a 1997 crewcab PSD, having some issues. I've been to three of the local shops asking questions, and I get the "sure we work on them thar trucks.....'course we might not have some of them speciallity tools them diesels take....) Any good diesel mechanics/shops close by Kitsap County? Truck's a little long to trailer or tow, and I can't get it to start. Thanks, Alan.
Old 07-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
I know that Courtesy Ford up in Poulsbo has a decent diesel shop, and they would have the scanner and pressure test tools for that truck.
You might also try Bethel Automotive, they are on Bethel Ave in Port Orchard, just before it crosses 16 on the way to NKP- check out http://www.bethelautomotive.com/aboutus.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport
but i can't tell you where i am, i don't want the nice men in the white suits and hug me jackets finding me
Old 07-06-2007, 01:45 AM
Have a nice Beer!!!

lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.
[QUOTE=Ford_Six]I know that Courtesy Ford up in Poulsbo has a decent diesel shop, and they would have the scanner and pressure test tools for that truck.
You might also try Bethel Automotive, they are on Bethel Ave in Port Orchard, just before it crosses 16 on the way to NKP- check out http://www.bethelautomotive.com/aboutus.html[/QUOTE]

Is that the old 76 gas station/Bethel Towing there on Nelson's Corner just before crossing HWY 16?

1999 F350 stock as stock can get. Ignition kill switch and Trailer Brakes. Sold it...way to much blow by.
Old 07-18-2007, 01:25 AM
Have a nice Beer!!!

lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.
OH, why yes it is the old Bethel Towing.

1999 F350 stock as stock can get. Ignition kill switch and Trailer Brakes. Sold it...way to much blow by.
Old 07-18-2007, 01:26 AM
Have a nice Beer!!!

Hey, Thanks, I'll have to stop in when I'm over there this Sat. and ask about their BD Tranny.

Old 07-18-2007, 12:00 PM
New User

jones24442 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quick update, took the beastie to Joe's Automotive in Kingston. Joe checked it out, said probably the fuel transfer valve between the front and rear tanks. Sure enough. $85.00 and out the door.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:05 AM
Have a nice Beer!!!

Not a bad deal at all. John over at Bay Ford helps me out on occasion since that is where I bought mine. I live on this side of the water so I'm able to hit more shops if necessary. I will be over there in Port Orchard Fri. so I could chit chat with Bethel Auto.

Old 07-19-2007, 01:05 AM