Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 892504x4

Oregon Washington G2G

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 05:52 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oregon Washington G2G

I am working on a G2G for sometime late August-Middle of September.

Right now I am looking at the Tri-Cities, but open to ideas. Thought if we we doing a G2G that close to Oregon, there may be Oregon Chapter members interested in a joint G2G.

Old 06-26-2007, 10:21 AM
Oregon-Mike
Senior User
I'll keep it in mind if it works out timing wise. We're trying to get a trip setup towards the end of summer to Spokane, CdA & Sandpoint so it may work. Is all of the planning/posting going to happen in the Washington forum then?

Unless I get a BD processing plant setup before then we'll be making the trip in the Hondacar & not the dually too....hopefully I can show up to a G2G in a Honda

Mike

Old 06-26-2007, 08:10 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Oregon-Mike
I'll keep it in mind if it works out timing wise. We're trying to get a trip setup towards the end of summer to Spokane, CdA & Sandpoint so it may work. Is all of the planning/posting going to happen in the Washington forum then?

Unless I get a BD processing plant setup before then we'll be making the trip in the Hondacar & not the dually too....hopefully I can show up to a G2G in a Honda

Mike
Spokane could work for some of our members...As far as planning/posting, I will try and keep both chapters informed. Really depends on how much support there will be for a dual G2G.

Please visit the Washington Chapter 'Whidbey Island' Thread to see some comments and get links to pics. We did have a great time, and the more the merrier! https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/6...-camp-out.html

In any case, our southern neighbors are always welcome at any G2G we have.

Last edited by Placermike; 06-26-2007 at 08:18 PM.