Ontario Chapter Join Chapter>, Leader: loudfords

A BIG Kudos To JIM CARSON and BLACKSTOCK FORD!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 08:17 PM
Beast12
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up A BIG Kudos To JIM CARSON and BLACKSTOCK FORD!

I just wanted to take this time to give a BIG THANKS to Jim Carson (and his staff) at Blackstock Ford.

He put on an AWESOME event. He is a GREAT guy who is VERY hospitable. He showed my wife and I around the area as well as took us to a great bar. We had a blast! Well, we (my wife and I) didn't get back to our hotel until about 2 am (and were up for 7)!

Also want to thank all the guys from the Ontario Chapter who came out (along with their familes). It was good to meet up with you again Brent as well as meet Craig (sewerat) and his "significant other".

Looking forward to next year.

-Matt

Old 06-25-2007, 07:59 PM
sewerat
Senior User
Yes thanks again Jim and staff. I remeber when i worked at the Harley dealership how much we all just wanted those days to end and go home. But seemed like everybody had a smile on their face and happy to be there With some luck we might be stopping by next Fri afternoon sometime. Maybe i can pick up my tires...oh wait you gave them to somebody else

Old 06-26-2007, 04:33 PM
Phantom wolf
FTE Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thx FTE ! It was great meeting all of you. You helped our first truck S&S become a great success. We are very thankfull for the turn out . Great job JIMMY ! ! !

Old 06-26-2007, 04:38 PM
Beast12
Post Fiend
I just wanted to say a big shout out to your car wash guy. I am not sure of his name but it was great of him to wash a few of our dirty rides. Give him another thanks (from the guy with the black tree service truck).

-Matt

Old 06-26-2007, 04:45 PM
brents
Senior User
Agreed, Jim / Blackstock Ford put on a great event. The off-roading was really cool too!

Thanks again Jim, we (the family) had a blast.

And Matt, it was great to hang out again. It was great to meet some of the other FTE regulars too.

I took a ton of pictures, and if I can figure out how to post them I will do that too (including Matt looking toooooo comfortable in that red Super Duty).
-Brent

Old 06-26-2007, 04:49 PM
Beast12
Post Fiend
I am going out for the evening Brent but I will give you a call at home sometime tomorrow afternoon or evening and we can get it figured out. I have your number.

-Matt

Old 06-26-2007, 06:34 PM
Blackstock
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks all! The pictures you took are awesome Matt. We'll see you all at Arthur and we'll start planning for next year. PS See the post re Canada Day

Old 06-26-2007, 09:24 PM
Beast12
Post Fiend
Those aren't my pictures. Tim Halliday (the Ontario Photographer) took those. Credit goes to him.

-Matt