Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-22-2007, 08:22 AM
Junior User

NHTriton is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up Worcester Summer Nationals July 4-8th

Any of you thinking of going? Anyone here ever been?
http://www.summernationals.com

Mike and I can't go this year, but I recommend you check it out if you've never been. We usually just go for a Saturday.
HUGE car show, and you can even enter those sweet trucks of yours into the show.
The audience goes nuts at night for the burnout show. They especially love trucks with stacks doing burnouts. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).
A friend of ours usually goes with his 69 Cadillac Hearse (some of you met him at the recent Greenfield meet). The crowd loves to watch it do burnouts.
Old 06-23-2007, 04:50 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHTriton
Any of you thinking of going? Anyone here ever been?
http://www.summernationals.com

Mike and I can't go this year, but I recommend you check it out if you've never been. We usually just go for a Saturday.
HUGE car show, and you can even enter those sweet trucks of yours into the show.
The audience goes nuts at night for the burnout show. They especially love trucks with stacks doing burnouts. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).
A friend of ours usually goes with his 69 Cadillac Hearse (some of you met him at the recent Greenfield meet). The crowd loves to watch it do burnouts.

Funny you talk about a "69" Cadillac Hearse. I use to go to shows with a friend of mine that owned on of those. One show we went to in Thomsonville CT on the way there he managed to get 3 speeding tickets...

This sounds like a great event. Any interst form other members to to meeting up there???
Old 06-23-2007, 11:05 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
That sounds like fun... Might try and make it there..

Sean you entering the bikini contest?
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 06-24-2007, 10:45 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer
That sounds like fun... Might try and make it there..

Sean you entering the bikini contest?

What ever your smoking this morning you better share that with me..LOL
Old 06-25-2007, 07:52 PM
Postmaster

cdrmotorsports has a good reputation on FTE.cdrmotorsports has a good reputation on FTE.cdrmotorsports has a good reputation on FTE.
I'm going for sure. Maybe go for a couple nights. It is the best show around and only 20 mins from my house. I wanted to go last year, but never made it.

1995 Ford F350 XLT Regular Cab 4X4 7.3L PSD With 8.5' Diamond Plow
Old 07-05-2007, 06:21 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Sounds like a great time...I went a few years back...unfortunately pending knee surgery precludes me from attending this year...walking and a bum knee don't mix. Let everybody know how the show was!!!
Old 07-05-2007, 10:43 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
I would like to go but not going to make it this year..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 07-06-2007, 12:36 AM
Senior User

MentalState is starting off with a positive reputation.
few of my friends are there...I hope to show up maybe sunday?
Old 07-07-2007, 09:17 AM
Elder User

04markIII is starting off with a positive reputation.
i havent been yet, and looks like no time again this year. oh well.
2003 Expedition: 5.4L, Harley supercharger, 4lb lower pulley, c&l plenum, k&n panel filter, LFP SBTB, FTSP, removed front cats, Magnaflow 3" catback, Bilsteins, Eclipse AVN-5510, white face gauges, cobalt c2 boost gauge, 331 rwhp, 432 rwtq (dynoe'd w/20's, 17's back on now)
Old 07-07-2007, 09:25 AM
Elder User

i havent been yet, and looks like no time again this year. oh well.
2003 Expedition: 5.4L, Harley supercharger, 4lb lower pulley, c&l plenum, k&n panel filter, LFP SBTB, FTSP, removed front cats, Magnaflow 3" catback, Bilsteins, Eclipse AVN-5510, white face gauges, cobalt c2 boost gauge, 331 rwhp, 432 rwtq (dynoe'd w/20's, 17's back on now)
Old 07-07-2007, 11:04 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
How About Joining The NE Chapter

Good to see all the folks posting...I noticed that some of you are not members of the New England Chapter...mentalstate...04MarkIII...cdrmotorsports ...NHTriton...is there any particular reason you haven't joined??? We can use all the members we can get...we'd love to see you at our regional GTGs'...got one coming up July 15th in Salisbury...we're already planning a bigger and better "Big June Bash" for '08!!! Come on...get on board...hope to see you soon!!!
Old 07-07-2007, 01:32 PM
Postmaster

cdrmotorsports has a good reputation on FTE.cdrmotorsports has a good reputation on FTE.cdrmotorsports has a good reputation on FTE.
How to I join? What's involved? I can't make this years meet on the 15th, but I'll put it down for next year!

1995 Ford F350 XLT Regular Cab 4X4 7.3L PSD With 8.5' Diamond Plow
Old 07-07-2007, 02:07 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrmotorsports
How to I join? What's involved? I can't make this years meet on the 15th, but I'll put it down for next year!
Joining is easy...go to the forums page...scroll down to the New England Region...click on Join Chapter...fill in the information...it goes to sglaine, chapter leader...he reviews it and gives his approval. We try to get together every month...some make it ...some don't...a few times a year we have large gatherings such as the Dyno Day in Wallingford in May and the "Big June Bash" that my dealership sponsored. We had about 40 people attend from all over New England...gave away T shirts...door prizes...Red Sox tix...NASCAR Nextel cup tix...a digital video camera...a home theater system...not to mention we fed the crew!! Check out the thread under the NE Chapter...Talk about the meet in Greenfield...some great pics...email me and I can send you some others if you want...look me up if you or your family or friends need a new or used car or truck...we have them from 3999 to 459000!!! Hope to meet you in the near future!!!

Ken
Old 07-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Senior User

puppypower is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Joining is easy...go to the forums page...scroll down to the New England Region...click on Join Chapter...fill in the information...it goes to sglaine, chapter leader...he reviews it and gives his approval. We try to get together every month...some make it ...some don't...a few times a year we have large gatherings such as the Dyno Day in Wallingford in May and the "Big June Bash" that my dealership sponsored. We had about 40 people attend from all over New England...gave away T shirts...door prizes...Red Sox tix...NASCAR Nextel cup tix...a digital video camera...a home theater system...not to mention we fed the crew!! Check out the thread under the NE Chapter...Talk about the meet in Greenfield...some great pics...email me and I can send you some others if you want...look me up if you or your family or friends need a new or used car or truck...we have them from 3999 to 459000!!! Hope to meet you in the near future!!!

Ken
Hey Ken, can I test drive the 459,000$ car? I want to compare it to my expy.I figure a set up time for next weekend. I have a trip to MD and I want to see what she can do. Hey, can I fit 4 kids and two dogs in it? Thanks man!!! Your the best. Chris
K&N FIPK
Flowmaster Dual Exhaust 50 series

'06 E250 Stock work van
Does that count too?
Old 07-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Good to see all the folks posting...I noticed that some of you are not members of the New England Chapter...mentalstate...04MarkIII...cdrmotorsports ...NHTriton...is there any particular reason you haven't joined??? We can use all the members we can get...we'd love to see you at our regional GTGs'...got one coming up July 15th in Salisbury...we're already planning a bigger and better "Big June Bash" for '08!!! Come on...get on board...hope to see you soon!!!
there, i joined....happy!! also, for those that remember me, i just changed dealerships this week, so you cant get me where i was. pm me if interested in new info.
Old 07-07-2007, 07:51 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter

Tags
15965, 2003, bikini, buy, contests, england, event, forum, ma, magnaflow, national, nationals, natonals, nh, summer, tickets, worcester