Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2007, 12:55 AM
Senior User

jjf100 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Lightbulb Off-Road Camping Question

About 4 years ago I went camping and can't for the life of me remember the name of the place. I know it was east of Leavenworth. Our camp site was about a 30 minute off-road drive through mountainous terrain. When we reached our actual site it was setup with a fire pit, parking spaces, flat area for the tent, and was within 20 feet of a small river.

Anyone have a clue of where this is? If not, maybe a suggestion of a good place like this in Washington?

I want to get my FX4 dirty and don't see that happening as I drive in the city everyday.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:36 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Most likely the Wenatchee River and National Forest....Here's a link that might help

http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/wenatchee/

Mike

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 06-20-2007, 09:36 PM