Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:ncheavymetal

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2007, 09:48 PM
Posting Guru

nissandoc is a name known to allnissandoc is a name known to allnissandoc is a name known to allnissandoc is a name known to allnissandoc is a name known to allnissandoc is a name known to all
Smile New Job

Gonna Hang Up The Wrench's Soon. Been Working On Nissans For 13 Years Now And I Got The Job At The New Crossroads Nissan Dealership In Wake Forest As The Service Manager (or Baby Sitter).
Had The Job For About A Month Now But Had To Wait Till I Gave My Notice At Mj In Durham Before I Let It Out. Half The Driving Distance So Thats Like A Pay Raise In Itself Considering Fuel Costs. So If Anyone Needs Assistance On Their Nissan Products Feel Free To Drop Me A Message.

2002 F250
Old 06-14-2007, 10:04 PM
Freshman User

mybroncoxlt is starting off with a positive reputation.
i do i need parts cheap lol when did they open a nissan in wf
Old 06-14-2007, 10:23 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Good luck with your new job
Old 06-14-2007, 10:27 PM
Posting Guru

nissandoc is a name known to allnissandoc is a name known to allnissandoc is a name known to allnissandoc is a name known to allnissandoc is a name known to allnissandoc is a name known to all
Scheduled To Open Aug 1st. I'll Start July 9th Getting Everything Setup. Brand New Everything From The Ground Up.

2002 F250
Old 06-14-2007, 10:29 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissandoc
Scheduled To Open Aug 1st. I'll Start July 9th Getting Everything Setup. Brand New Everything From The Ground Up.
Sounds like a great position.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:34 PM
Posting Guru

Talking

Been Wanting To Do This For A While. I Think What Got Me The Job Was When I Interviewed He Ask Me Why I Wanted To Do It And I Told Him
" Well, I Promised Myself That I Would Quit Turning Wrenches By The Time I Turned 40 And That Is Only 3 Months Away And You're MY Last Shot"

2002 F250

Last edited by nissandoc; 06-14-2007 at 10:37 PM.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:36 PM
Post Fiend

Great........
Old 06-15-2007, 12:47 AM
Elder User

CaptGuz is starting off with a positive reputation.
Congrats Darrel! But then again, i already knew you got that job lol... thanks again for the help that day. tune-up complete, seafoam ran through the truck and its running good.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:00 AM
Elder User

dixiemudder04 is starting off with a positive reputation.
congrats on the new job
2006 Ford F150 Ext cab, long bed, 4x4, 4.10 w/ limited slip, 5.4L triton, K&N CAI, Preditor Programmer, 2.5" AS leveling kit, 1 chamber mufflers with 45* 4" tips out to the side, 17x8 eagle alloy 058, 20% tint, 305/70/17 nitto a/t's
Old 06-15-2007, 07:00 AM