1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

Death Row Diesel went nation wide!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 11:05 PM
my79f
Laughing Gas
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
hey TJ those mitres that your talking about on that cummins, are powdercoated, i was discussing with chris(the owner) about where he got them from.

hey guys how do yall think black turnouts would look on the truck with the death row sticker on it in the magazine. i have been kicking around the idea for a while, and also powdercoating the wheels black to.

Old 06-08-2007, 02:47 AM
RubberDuck
Logistics Pro

Received 38 Likes on 28 Posts
I can't wait to put them on your truck Travis.

Old 06-08-2007, 10:10 AM
strokin'_tatsch
Post Fiend
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
i don't know how turnouts would look powdercoated. i've never seen them powdercoated before though. i'm not a huge fan of turnouts, but it could look good. when are you free cody? i can't do it this saturday night, but i could probably do it next saturday night if you want. do you have a piece of 4" pipe i could make into a cat. delete pipe?

Old 06-08-2007, 09:19 PM
tjbeggs
Post Fiend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by my79f
hey TJ those mitres that your talking about on that cummins, are powdercoated, i was discussing with chris(the owner) about where he got them from.

hey guys how do yall think black turnouts would look on the truck with the death row sticker on it in the magazine. i have been kicking around the idea for a while, and also powdercoating the wheels black to.
I think turn outs blacked out might look pretty good! Worst part is you won't know till they are on. I think I will doing my mitre's black. I got some new turn outs in the shop but they are only 5". not sure I can step down to 5".

Old 06-08-2007, 10:55 PM
my79f
Laughing Gas
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
yeah if and when i do them they will have to be 6" and im pretty sure that they are gong to be black.

TJ your truck would look good with black mitres.

Old 06-09-2007, 05:40 PM
tjbeggs
Post Fiend

I hope so! I have the black and chrome thing going on right now but my stacks have lost their shine so they need something!

Old 06-10-2007, 12:02 AM
powrstrkr
Fleet Mechanic
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Keep on crashin those Cummins parties RD!! it's a ways out there to Spicewood. 850 miles give or take. Some day I'd like to head out that way though. If you ever make it back to the Abq East Mountains...

Old 06-11-2007, 02:06 AM
1997F-350
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
on my next trip across country i will come by and play!!!!!

congrats on making it into the magazine man thats good stuff. sorry i dont think its on the newstands over here. i will check it out when i get back in a month and a half!!!!!!!!

cant wait to stroke it(my truck) out a little. i think i may burn my tires off in the first 5 minutes.

Last edited by 1997F-350; 06-11-2007 at 02:11 AM.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:01 AM
RubberDuck
Logistics Pro

powr, I'll holler at ya the next time I come home.

Ryan, MY MAN!!!! I knew you would come back!! There were a few doubters, but I knew the truth. We've missed you. Stay safe out there, and I will ALWAYS leave the shop light on for you. You are welcome at my place anytime, and I think a Death Row Diesel sticker would look great on your rig.

Old 06-19-2007, 09:20 PM
powerstroked162
Postmaster
Originally Posted by RubberDuck
Ryan, MY MAN!!!! You are welcome at my place anytime, and I think a Death Row Diesel sticker would look great on your rig.
Dude, Arch Bishop, I was so excited when I sen the Death Row Diesel shizit in the Diesel Power Mag. I was pissed to that I couldn't get on here to tell ya I seen it. lol, and whats this Ryan gets a sticker and I dont crap???? My truck needs some outside diesel performance company stickers on her to break up all the BDP banners, haha. Whats a niglet gotta do to get him a Death row sticker?!

Cowboy Steve

Old 06-19-2007, 09:22 PM
powerstroked162
Postmaster
I almost for got about ya Ryan my brother! Dude you stay safe cause were goin ridin Halfway style this winter for sure!

Cowboy Steve

Old 06-19-2007, 10:24 PM
RubberDuck
Logistics Pro

Originally Posted by powerstroked162
Dude, Arch Bishop, I was so excited when I sen the Death Row Diesel shizit in the Diesel Power Mag. I was pissed to that I couldn't get on here to tell ya I seen it. lol, and whats this Ryan gets a sticker and I dont crap???? My truck needs some outside diesel performance company stickers on her to break up all the BDP banners, haha. Whats a niglet gotta do to get him a Death row sticker?!

Cowboy Steve
Now Steve, I didn't say I was gonna flat out give him one. He said he was gonna swing in on his next cross country trip to play. That's the rules, actually the only rule. Ya gotta come to the shop and play, I have to meet you face to face. I did give some serious thought to sending him one just for the simple fact that he's out there keepin' us safe. In my opinion, that's the least I could do. But I also know there are alot of other guys on here that are doing the same thing, they just don't make it known to everyone. And that wouldn't be fair to them, I say that because they have asked too. So if I gave one to all our service men on here, I'd go broke. So I'm stickin' to my guns. If you want to be part of the the Death Row crew, come on down to Spicewood, Texas and grab a wrench. Because the fact of the matter is, DRD is nothing more than a group of friends. My shop is not a buisness, and we aren't a club so to speak. But I do own the buisness rights to it, and the web domain. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna have my name runnin' around on trucks that I've never laid eyes on in real life. In my opinion, that's what makes it special. So brother, it's not a matter of why he gets one and you don't. It's just a matter of who shows up and who doesn't. And just like him, you've always got an open invitation to come on down to the DRD shop and be a part of it. At that point, I would be exstatic to proudly display my shop name on your truck. And it would mean something to both of us. I hope that all made sense and didn't sound like I was preachin'. I just don't want you to think I was forgetting you. I wouldn't do that.

Old 06-19-2007, 10:29 PM
powerstroked162
Postmaster
Saweet. I got ya brother. I just havent been on in awhile to feed you daily rations of Cowboy Steve antics so I figured I'd get to catchin up, lol. How far is Spicewood from Decatur?

Cowboy Steve

Old 06-19-2007, 10:29 PM
powerstroked162
Postmaster
P.S.- If I bring both the 6.4 and 7.3 down do they both get tagged as one of the crew?

Cowboy Steve

Old 06-19-2007, 10:43 PM
Neal 97 250
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by RubberDuck
Now Steve, I didn't say I was gonna flat out give him one. He said he was gonna swing in on his next cross country trip to play. That's the rules, actually the only rule. Ya gotta come to the shop and play, I have to meet you face to face. I did give some serious thought to sending him one just for the simple fact that he's out there keepin' us safe. In my opinion, that's the least I could do. But I also know there are alot of other guys on here that are doing the same thing, they just don't make it known to everyone. And that wouldn't be fair to them, I say that because they have asked too. So if I gave one to all our service men on here, I'd go broke. So I'm stickin' to my guns. If you want to be part of the the Death Row crew, come on down to Spicewood, Texas and grab a wrench. Because the fact of the matter is, DRD is nothing more than a group of friends. My shop is not a buisness, and we aren't a club so to speak. But I do own the buisness rights to it, and the web domain. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna have my name runnin' around on trucks that I've never laid eyes on in real life. In my opinion, that's what makes it special. So brother, it's not a matter of why he gets one and you don't. It's just a matter of who shows up and who doesn't. And just like him, you've always got an open invitation to come on down to the DRD shop and be a part of it. At that point, I would be exstatic to proudly display my shop name on your truck. And it would mean something to both of us. I hope that all made sense and didn't sound like I was preachin'. I just don't want you to think I was forgetting you. I wouldn't do that.
Don't let him fool ya' he is always full of it.

Seriously, I come to Texas as a brother state of TN every now and then. Maybe I will join ya also if I am welcome. I checked out everything on your website (and that's alot) and I love it all. Cool place. You gotta make it up to TN sometime. We have great trails for trucks and 4-wheeers. you would love it.

Quick Reply: Death Row Diesel went nation wide!!!