Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-06-2007, 02:20 PM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
Evacuated...?

So i hear there is a bunch of places getting evacuated, any of you guys get notice of that?

A good fist fight never hurts anyone... except my opponent.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:45 PM
Senior User

Flatdeck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Flatdeck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
News1130 said some places were under immediate evac warning... ie. be prepared to leave within the hour when notified. Their website apparently has current info, and I'm sure it'll be somewhere else as well. http://www.news1130.com
Greg :: PAA#55
1999.0 F-350 4x4 PSD SRW reg cab, auto, manual xfer case, Warn manual hubs, aluminum flatdeck, VB springs, Predator tuner, 6637, LT285/75R16E Duratracs, 2003 40/20/40, 2005 cupholder, 2005-07 front end, Sirius Starmate 3
Old 06-07-2007, 07:47 AM
Post Fiend

96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of
whats the cause?? i try to stay away from the news, but i guess i could read about this one...

2014 F350/6.7/4x4/CC/SWB/Lariat
Old 06-07-2007, 09:14 AM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
Thanks for the website flatdeck.

There is lots of flooding going on right now sherm.

Old 06-07-2007, 01:33 PM
Post Fiend

96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of
o i c...thanks

Old 06-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Posting Legend

Anytime man, it should be on the news, if ya ever get a chance to catch it.

Old 06-07-2007, 08:57 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm worried about our FTE friend in Terrace
Old 06-07-2007, 11:02 PM
Post Fiend

hopefully he has his snorkel...

Old 06-08-2007, 01:01 AM
Posting Legend

Yeah I feel for those guys in Terrace too Dennis. I hope it gets better up there quick.

Old 06-08-2007, 10:24 AM
Posting Guru

pud is starting off with a positive reputation.
saw some pictures of terrace the other day. We're up really high here (Fraser and Quesnel Rivers, the Quesnel is the same size as the Fraser just not as long) thankfully most of the town is elevated quite high and theres only one neighbourhood in danger and the odd yard here and there. Theres one bridge underpass and you cant even see the guard rail seperating the the road and river (which is usually about 8' lower). Ill try and get a pic today.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:28 AM
Elder User

bchunter is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ya, Racerguy in Terrace might be in for some not nice stuff depending on where he lives. I just saw some pics of Terrace and she is floating. There is water over the hwy between Terrace and Rupert and Terrace and Hazelton, so they are stuck until the water goes down, which could take a long time. The train also stops in Smithers so they only way they can get supplies in is by plane to the airport. The pics look like those slides and floods you see in China on the news. Not good.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:39 AM
Posting Legend

Yeah it isnt good, but I also heard that they are going to make sure the town gets supplies. It sounds like they will be ok all in all.

Today I am going to take a bunch of pictures around here too. The water is really high, although I dont see a really huge threat yet.

Old 06-08-2007, 10:46 AM
Elder User

bchunter is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am sure that they will get the help that they need. I have our trailer ready to go so I can dry camp in my driveway if I have to if thge power goes out.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Posting Legend

Did you go and buy a generator too?

Old 06-09-2007, 12:59 AM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
On the news showing Golden getting flooded.

An aerial view of a mid 70's Ford PU Orange in colour showed water up to the bottom of the door.
Old 06-09-2007, 12:59 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia

Tags
oi, snorkel, supercrew