1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

How Could They?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 03:37 AM
55 f350
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i had someone actually punch a hole in the bottom of a tank on an old 3/4 ton dodge i was using as a beater to get the fuel out of it . they did this right in front of my hhouse too and i live in a damn nice place . couldn't quite grasp them being so lazy that they had to destroy someone elses vehicle to get some free gas . sad part is it had an electric pump on it and the truck didn't lock they couldv'e easily opened the hood and took the line off and used it with a little thought to save them all the trouble .

Old 06-06-2007, 09:07 AM
ilovegamesandcars
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How Could They Update:

Well as you can see temperary problem solved but I'm still pissed. They got about 4 gallons of gas and probally would have only gotten one if they hadn't stolen my 3 gallon gas tank located in the back of the bed.

And to top it off I found the siphen house across the street from my house. And of course, did I get a CSI moment from my local police department? No!! Because it wasn't their *****ing car. All they would have to do is run finger prints for crying out loud. Even the guys DNA would be on the end of the hose.

Well again thanx for everybody's help. I got that locking cap at Auto Zone and it fits perfect on my 1960 F100. Even though the "expert" from the F100 shop I go to said it's not an original neck.

Sometime's I feel like I'm surrounded by idiots. But not you guys.