North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:Benztechnc

Life Sucks

Old 05-31-2007, 04:51 PM
CaptGuz
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Life Sucks

On top of the truck catching fire last saturday here is my week...

Monday the wife of my Assisstant Chief passed away from Stage 4 Lung Cancer. I was asked to be in the honor guard thursday night and friday morning.

Wednesday I'm at work at i find out my aunt died tuesday night. Now instead of funeral 1, i have to be a pallbearer at funeral 2.

Thursday I come to cary to fix my truck and when i finish that my mother calls and says her wallet was stolen. F-ing great - its got my cards in it. So i call about them and cancel everything.

Now on top of all this, for the last 2 weeks i've been dealing with the memebrs and the president and vice president backstabbing me and talking behind my back about all this crap that evidently i've done yet nobody has the balz to say it to my face or in front of me or write it down on paper.

i'm seriously about to blow my head off i'm so pissed off... i feel sorry for the next person that tries to give me bad news.

hope all of your days are better than mine.

Old 06-01-2007, 01:28 PM
cherry jones
New User
I'm really sorry to hear that You have had such a loss,but please, let us help you get through this in any way we can!

Old 06-01-2007, 04:33 PM
79 Trailer Special
Elder User

Sorry to hear about your loss and the rough time your goin thru Capt. I just keep telling myself someone is worse off than I am when my life gets twisted.

Old 06-01-2007, 07:00 PM
CaptGuz
Elder User
i'm trying to have a good outlook on things - its just been one hell of a bad week. hopefully it will get better tomorrow and i'll get this truck bed i found, class 3 hitch, steps, manual, and bedliner for 150 bucks... but with the way the rest of the week has been he probably wont answer my calls tomorrow

Old 06-02-2007, 02:12 AM
ncfirefighter46
Elder User
sorry to hear of all your bad luck. i have been there more then once in my life. just hang in there and hold your head up high.

Old 06-02-2007, 03:06 AM
CaptGuz
Elder User
thats what i'm tryin to do... just had to vent a bit. my back has been all knotted up from all the stress and i started having chest pain and nausea the other day from it all... but i think i'm over it at this point... well not over it but at least on the backstretch...maybe getting that stuff for my truck tomorrow will help.