Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2009, 08:31 AM
Senior User

John_deere_kid is starting off with a positive reputation.
Here's my experience with Mike:

UNDESCRIBABLE

I work in retail and his customer service is better than anything i have seen. And he's a great guy to just talk with. Delivery was fast, prices are great. I'm actually waiting on my second order from him.

The Company Truck
2008 F350 4x4
Ext. Cab, 9ft Knaphede Service bed, 3203 Auto Crane, V10 Automatic. Lives in the oil fields of Northwest PA
Old 10-19-2010, 08:37 PM
Senior User

crazedfox is starting off with a positive reputation.
You,
__there mike? Trying to contact ya".
Old 10-19-2010, 08:53 PM

megawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedfox View Post
You,
__there mike? Trying to contact ya".
This is an old thread, He hasnt been around in a long time.
01 F350 DRW, Autometer Gauges, Custom CAI with Petes Cover, 6" Miter Stacks, 38R Turbo, Casserly SS Injectors, Live tuned by DP-Tuner (F6) , and a bunch of other stuff some show, and some go. PAA #14
www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org
RIP Robin Gone but not forgotten....RIP Mark.. I'll never forget you!!
Old 10-20-2010, 06:52 PM
Senior User

I,
__know. I figure I try to contact him somehow.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:58 PM

megawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputation
Try finding him with google?
01 F350 DRW, Autometer Gauges, Custom CAI with Petes Cover, 6" Miter Stacks, 38R Turbo, Casserly SS Injectors, Live tuned by DP-Tuner (F6) , and a bunch of other stuff some show, and some go. PAA #14
Old 10-22-2010, 01:40 AM
Senior User

To,
__no avail.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:05 AM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
Well that sucks. Maybe the price of scrap got the best of him and he crushed it all

85 XLT Bronco 351W HO 4V Dual Pipes 33X12.5 BFG's
62 Uni 390 C6 Custom Cab Sold for 9.5K
Don't just Modify it Fordify it
A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 10-22-2010, 12:47 PM
Senior User

Just,
__like to be able to find out where he went.
Or if he left the business completely.
Maybe someone will know, & inform the group here.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:06 AM

Mikes Truck Salvage,
282 Brissey Rock Road, Ware Shoals, SC 29692.
Telephone: 1-864-861-2044

Reverse phone number search......

Michael N Tootill

282 Brissy Rock Rd
Ware Shoals, SC 29692-3902
(864) 861-2044

So the number should be current
Old 10-28-2010, 03:02 PM
Senior User

Phone,
__#no. works.
But not been able to contact to find out if he has a web-page up still.
Thanks...
Old 09-22-2011, 12:51 PM
New User

idahohills5775 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Mike, a lot of posts say that you are the Ford source for older Ford trucks. Would love to be able to call and talk. I have a 73 F100 4x4 that I have nearly totally restored. Last item to complete my custom re-birth of my truck is the seat. Would love to change out the original bench with a 60/40 split bench with fold-down console. For my era of truck, this must be a seat that mounts similar to the bench, can't be a split frame mount. If you have any seats or know where I might go to find one...??? Or, any of our Ford Truck guys out there have one...??? Thanks, Jack
Old 09-23-2011, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahohills5775 View Post
Mike, a lot of posts say that you are the Ford source for older Ford trucks. Would love to be able to call and talk. I have a 73 F100 4x4 that I have nearly totally restored. Last item to complete my custom re-birth of my truck is the seat. Would love to change out the original bench with a 60/40 split bench with fold-down console. For my era of truck, this must be a seat that mounts similar to the bench, can't be a split frame mount. If you have any seats or know where I might go to find one...??? Or, any of our Ford Truck guys out there have one...??? Thanks, Jack
Jack Welcome to FTE. This is very old thread. If you read the above posts no one has been able to get in touch with Mike for quite some time. You may want to post in this forum here
1973 - 1979 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums
Old 09-24-2011, 09:23 AM
New User

idahohills5775 is starting off with a positive reputation.
73 F100

Megawatt00...

Thanks for the information. I called the number and get voice mail, but never an answer or a return call. Mike's must be a dead end. And, thanks for the recommendation to post on the other forum. Hopefully someone out there will see my query and have some ideas for me. Really want the 60/40 seat to finish off my re-build. Thanks again.
Old 09-25-2011, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahohills5775 View Post
Megawatt00...

Thanks for the information. I called the number and get voice mail, but never an answer or a return call. Mike's must be a dead end. And, thanks for the recommendation to post on the other forum. Hopefully someone out there will see my query and have some ideas for me. Really want the 60/40 seat to finish off my re-build. Thanks again.
Your more than Welcome. That is what we are hear for. Good luck and please dont forget to post pics when your done!
Old 06-10-2012, 10:24 PM
Senior User

kenny nunez is starting off with a positive reputation.
na na na na na

Mike, This is a long shot but I am looking for a 5.0 from a 2012 F series, I am going to put one in my 68 Ranger with a CV front clip. Kenny Nunez
67 Ford XL 32 valve t45
06 Mountaineer 24 valve. 04 Sport Trac 4.0
10 F150 /24 valve. 99Lightning,8k original miles
Old 06-10-2012, 10:24 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements

Tags
carolina, f350, ford, free, iowa, mikes, mikestrucksalvagecom, pickup, rust, sale, salvage, sc, south, truck, trucks