Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2007, 01:11 AM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
I will have pics tomorrow-

I just picked up an Allen Engine Analyzer off CL- for about $0. No cables, but those can be found or made. It's a newer one, from the late 70s or early 80s, exactly the same machine I used in high school. Should be fun to play with........
Old 05-27-2007, 08:33 AM
Posting Guru

RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Good find! Is that the ol' analog model?

Here's some leads for Allens, Fords too inspiteof the title, one updated for older units ...
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/tls/336106506.html
Old 05-27-2007, 09:38 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
As promised:
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...viewresize.jpg

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...viewresize.jpg

It's a model 16-110, I have been able to find nothing for information on it, but I still think it was worth what I paid for it.

Last edited by Ford_Six; 06-03-2007 at 03:40 PM.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:17 PM
Super Moderator

Maybe throw this pic on the chapter site too? I love fullsize cars with full frames and frame mounted hitches-
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...ulerresize.jpg

Last edited by Ford_Six; 06-03-2007 at 03:41 PM.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:59 PM
Junior User

Mellissia is starting off with a positive reputation.
So long little Subaru...you were fun when you ran...
Now the Galaxie was a great find. You guys should hear Jared drive it...it scares people...lol
Old 05-29-2007, 08:31 AM
Posting Guru

RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Get a Muffler, or he like the noise?
Old 05-29-2007, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator

A little of both. They want $650 for an exhaust for the thing.
Old 05-29-2007, 02:24 PM
Junior User

Mellissia is starting off with a positive reputation.
The noies isn't all that bad...the funny part is seeing peoples faces when this old beat-up car leaves them in trail of dust.
It really can **** off some of the new muscle car owners.
Old 05-29-2007, 02:24 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter

Tags
16110, allen, analyzer