Ive been through 2 of them before I gave up. Both are plastic bodied sensors (made by Wells) broke where the plastic nubs insert into the hoses that connect the EGR system. The first one proke during install. I wrote it off as my problem - maybe I used too much force. Got another one. Installed great - used silicone to ease installation on the hoses. Drove truck for a week and BOOM CEL light came on. After looking under the hood, I realized that the DPFE nub was broken off in the hose. The AZ DPFE is configured differently than the OEM and causes one of the hoses to be taught. I guess driving arond puts alot of force on the hose which breaks the body of the sensor.
Luckily Tpro has posted instructions on how to "fix" the original one that worked well for 130k miles.
If the fix does not work long term, Ill be going back to OEM and never entertaining the AZ ones anymore!