S. California Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Summer is just around the corner....

Old 05-24-2007, 11:49 PM
73f350sc
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Summer is just around the corner....

Ok guys and gals,
Summer is just around the corner and I know theres gonna be some opportunities for camping trips and meet-n'-greets...the question is....will anyone attend?

Im all for a couple of meets this summer....I will be going to Arizona to visit some folks for a week or two...but for the most part my schedule is hopefully clear. I'm thinking mountain-ish meets where the air is clean and cooler....theres a neat campground up off the Ortega highway that might do well if we want to camp out a night or two??

BBQ's, bench racing and maybe a car show?? What do you guys and gals think? Time to get this thing into gear again??

-Chris

Old 05-25-2007, 12:06 AM
ihateminimumwage
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Glad to attend whatever we get going. There are quite a few other heads on here that are in SoCal, that aren't part of the chapter. I was planning on going on a camping trip with another FTE member this weekend, but couldn't make it. I'm sure we can get some more heads together on this site and get a really good meet going, if it's planned right.

Old 05-25-2007, 12:25 AM
73f350sc
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thats the key...planning...and of course participation. Folks need to come out of their shells a bit...and we need to get some chapter officers setup get things setup so we can exsist outside of the internet a little.
-Chris

Old 05-25-2007, 01:17 PM
Sarahs85Bronco
Senior User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

Me and a couple of friends are geting together tommorow (sat) out at stoddard wells. LOL even though im still fixin the truck lol. We will be camping out there and there is a big off road meet too but i found that out after i planned it. We are camping and going to slash x for dinner so if anyone is free my big black bronco and a chebby will be up there. right around the bend on the left. we are gonna have a huge bon fire at night.

Old 06-02-2007, 05:59 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 120 Likes on 116 Posts
I should be able to make some events now that I am buying a '91 Explorer (from a Fullerton dealer no less!) 4x4. I will be able to afford the gas in that With any luck (and the sale of my F-250) I will have the Explorer by the 13th of this month. I am all for higher altitudes, and cooler weather, especially for a summer get together.

Old 06-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 120 Likes on 116 Posts
Any plans or suggestions for a meet yet? I will be up for anything as long as I can play with my new toy in the dirt/mud/snow? or whatever

Search this Thread