Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Elder User

skilife17 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Unhappy This sucks

Last night I called this girl and thought that we would spend the day hanging out at her place. I was already there for a good 1.5 hrs and all of a sudden she gets called into work. That really bumded me out since I was going to see if she wanted to go to dinner with my family since my dad is having back surgery tomorrow. My dad said that she is invited to go. She even asked for the week off, but she told them that if they needed anything to just call. At least I got to spend some time with her. I hate when stuff like this happens. We played a couple games of pool and I beat her both times I didn't rub it in at, she told me that I play better. We also played some Guitar Hero. I am starting to get the feeling now that I have a small crush on her. The first thing she said when I got to her place was she liked my truck.

2000 Chevy Silverado Z71 5.3
111,300 miles

Last edited by Beast12; 05-24-2007 at 07:04 PM. Reason: changed **** to stuff
Old 05-24-2007, 07:05 PM
Post Fiend

Beast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by skilife17
I am starting to get the feeling now that I have a small crush on her. The first thing she said when I got to her place was she liked my truck.
Well, just take it slow. Hang out with her for a bit. Go out for coffee and to the movies if she wants. See what she has to say about it after a few weeks. Good luck!

-Matt
Old 05-24-2007, 09:12 PM
Elder User

skilife17 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast12
Well, just take it slow. Hang out with her for a bit. Go out for coffee and to the movies if she wants. See what she has to say about it after a few weeks. Good luck!

-Matt
I have learned well enough now to take it slow. She does like to go to movies. She is going tonight to see Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End. I told her I might go. I might call her up and she if it was cool if I went with her to see it. I think she is going with some of her friends. If that is the case it'll make me feel a little better.

2000 Chevy Silverado Z71 5.3
111,300 miles
Old 05-27-2007, 11:05 PM
Post Fiend

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
She is going tonight to see Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End.

If you do... take a book with ya, gotta be the worst (and longest) movie I have seen in a good while.
I understand going, if you want to hang out with the girl... but be prepared for 3hrs of crap movie experience
Old 05-27-2007, 11:05 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation