Please welcome Fat Bobs Garage!

Old 05-24-2007, 03:32 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Please welcome Fat Bobs Garage!

Here's something that will really appeal to our off-road enthusiasts... Fat Bob's Garage. If you need something off-road oriented for your Ford truck or suv (or pretty much any brand for that matter), they probably have it.

Fat Bob's Garage is a supplier of high-quality, affordable 4x4 suspension products and OEM parts.

At Fat Bob's Garage, we believe in providing the customer with more than just a product. We want each visit to our site to be both enjoyable and informative. We work hard to bring you as much information as possible about each product that we sell. We are constantly striving to provide up-to-date information, and increased options.

If you check back often, you'll see that we add new products to our site every day. We want every visitor to find what they are looking for in one place, instead of site-searching for hours. At Fat Bob's Garage, we do the searching so you don't have to. Can't find the part you need? Drop us an email. We'll do our best to get you that part at an affordable price.

The fact of the matter is, we have thousands of parts available to us that we don't yet have posted in our online store. We won't post an item until we have all the necessary information for our customers to make an informed decision. This may mean that not all of our products will be posted overnight. But rest assured that we will take care of our customers. For a list of some of our suppliers, click here.

Our goal is to provide outstanding customer service, ensuring a smooth, enjoyable experience.

Check them out and be sure to let them know you saw them on Ford-Trucks.com! www.fatbobsgarage.com

Old 05-24-2007, 03:39 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Good job thanks Ken. Everyting is Off Road where I live.

Old 05-26-2007, 06:41 AM
BigF350
Hotshot
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
I don't care who'ya'are

That there is the BEST company name I have heard in ages.

Kudos

Old 05-28-2007, 03:54 PM
sglaine
Posting Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That is a cool name for sure. LOL, I like it.

Search this Thread