Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-23-2007, 02:32 PM
Freshman User

MGTMike is starting off with a positive reputation.
Custom Mount for the Edge Attitude GIVEAWAY!

Hello,

We are giving away three custom mounts designed for the Edge Attitude Monitor. All we ask for in return is an honest Product Review and a few install pics. If you are interested, reply to this thread and I will pick three names out of the hat in a few days.

Product Info
http://www.mgtmotorsports.com/bmea.html
Old 05-23-2007, 04:02 PM
Postmaster

Beerstalker has a very good reputation on FTE.Beerstalker has a very good reputation on FTE.Beerstalker has a very good reputation on FTE.
I am definitely interested. Although I am using the MSD Dashhawk, but it is the same molding as the Edge Attitude (MSD owns Edge now) and fits in the existing Autometer Edge Attitude mounts.

EDIT/Actually I just looked and realized that your mount might not work for me. I have the overhead console for the moonroof, and auto dimming mirror, so I don't know if there is room. I would be wlling to try, but I don't want you to waste your generosity on me.

Last edited by Beerstalker; 05-23-2007 at 04:05 PM.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:49 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Sign me up please. I just got myself an edge and the mount that comes with it doesn't work in my truck.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 05-24-2007, 12:22 PM
Junior User

Camperdaddy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerstalker
I am definitely interested. Although I am using the MSD Dashhawk, but it is the same molding as the Edge Attitude (MSD owns Edge now) and fits in the existing Autometer Edge Attitude mounts.

EDIT/Actually I just looked and realized that your mount might not work for me. I have the overhead console for the moonroof, and auto dimming mirror, so I don't know if there is room. I would be wlling to try, but I don't want you to waste your generosity on me.
I don't have mine anymore, or I'd be in also. However, couldn't this be mounted upside down to go under the mirror without too much obstruction? Hard to tell from the pics. Just a thought. Might be worth a trial?
97 F250 PSD 4X4 Scab 89 Ramcharger 360 4X4
96 Ranger 2.3 4X4 84 Bronco 5.8HO 4X4
72 F100 360 4X2-Traded for 69 CB450
Old 05-28-2007, 01:49 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
I expected to see a few more edge owner trying to get in on this.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 05-29-2007, 02:22 PM
Freshman User

Attitude Mount

This custom mount was designed for the new style (mfg. date of Jan. 2006 and newer) Attitude Monitor. The Attitude is encapsulated in black ABS plastic to match the rear view mirror. Unfortunatley, the Evolution and the Dash Hawk are slightly different than the Attiude and will not work with the encapsulation.
Old 05-29-2007, 03:33 PM
BC Chapter LDR

It will work with mine Jan/07. I have an F250 and the mount it comes packaged with is for the F150.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 05-29-2007, 03:46 PM
Freshman User

Do you have an Edge Juice With Attitude or an Edge Evolution?
Old 05-29-2007, 03:52 PM
BC Chapter LDR

It looks the same as the one on your website. Part #EEF 2100
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 05-31-2007, 08:08 PM
Freshman User

07Dually is starting off with a positive reputation.
For my first post, I will say that I am in!

I am brand new to the forum and placed an order today for a Juice Platinum w/Attitude.

I have been doing too much reading of the info on this site to have time to post anything.

Thanks for all the info.

Charlie
Old 06-01-2007, 11:13 AM
Postmaster

Beerstalker has a very good reputation on FTE.Beerstalker has a very good reputation on FTE.Beerstalker has a very good reputation on FTE.
MGTMike, there is two versions of the MSD Dashhawk, I have the generation 2. I know it fits in the Autometer A pillar for the attitude, cause thats what I'm using right now. Don't know if that makes a difference.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Elder User

Fully_Loaded is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Fully_Loaded is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Count me in
Old 06-13-2007, 02:15 AM
Have a nice Beer!!!

lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.
I have my Juice/Attitude mounted on the pillar. Wish there could be a pillar mount for the Juice/Attitude with a space to install a guage for the Ford trucks. Dodge is able to have one for their trucks.

1999 F350 stock as stock can get. Ignition kill switch and Trailer Brakes. Sold it...way to much blow by.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:15 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys

Tags
60, attitude, custom, edge, evolution, f350, ford, giveaway, juice, mirror, mount, mounts, rear, truck, view