Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:ncheavymetal

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-19-2007, 09:00 PM
Elder User

CaptGuz is starting off with a positive reputation.
did you know...

that when your gas guage says E it actually means EMPTY... not ENOUGH.

yea, moving stuff today from rocky mount to cary... got the back of the truck loaded with a loveseat, bar, 4 chairs, 2 bookshelves, and some other little things (gotta love that long bed) and stopped once because the spare tire carrier that i have decided to take off but haven't yet had fallen and was dragging. well i get back in and decide when i get to around gorman street i'll go ahead and refill. Yea, 1/2 mile from gorman street is where i sat today till my mom got there to take me to get 2 gal of gas since the truck ran out. i thought i had put about 10 bucks worth of gas in the second tank but sure enough it was bone dry.

sorry i didn't get to meet up with everyone at the gtg today - and cliff i do still want that box, i'm gonna have to wait till i get all my junk moved to cary though and get paid again. (the 30th)
Old 05-19-2007, 09:37 PM
Elder User

ncfirefighter46 is starting off with a positive reputation.
well at least you was not in the middle of nowhere

what are you looking for there guz box???
Old 05-19-2007, 10:12 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptGuz
that when your gas guage says E it actually means EMPTY... not ENOUGH.

yea, moving stuff today from rocky mount to cary... got the back of the truck loaded with a loveseat, bar, 4 chairs, 2 bookshelves, and some other little things (gotta love that long bed) and stopped once because the spare tire carrier that i have decided to take off but haven't yet had fallen and was dragging. well i get back in and decide when i get to around gorman street i'll go ahead and refill. Yea, 1/2 mile from gorman street is where i sat today till my mom got there to take me to get 2 gal of gas since the truck ran out. i thought i had put about 10 bucks worth of gas in the second tank but sure enough it was bone dry.

sorry i didn't get to meet up with everyone at the gtg today - and cliff i do still want that box, i'm gonna have to wait till i get all my junk moved to cary though and get paid again. (the 30th)

Next Time Push
Old 05-20-2007, 07:59 AM
Elder User

i'm hoping to get a truck box for the bed of the 250. i just dont have any money until after the 30th and i can't use up the cargo area just yet since i'm moving furniture bc i'm moving back to cary.

and cliff.... YOU MUST BE CRAZY FOO' lol...
Old 05-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptGuz
i'm hoping to get a truck box for the bed of the 250. i just dont have any money until after the 30th and i can't use up the cargo area just yet since i'm moving furniture bc i'm moving back to cary.

and cliff.... YOU MUST BE CRAZY FOO' lol...
Who me CRAZY??? Nah you been eating those mushrooms again!!!!
Old 05-20-2007, 09:07 PM
Elder User

lol did the drive again today - learned with the tailgate down and only going 60mph i only use 1/4 tank ... as opposed to half a tank with tail up and 70mph
Old 05-20-2007, 09:07 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter