1. What was the first year of the PCV?
2. What company was the one to introduce the PCV to the automotive world?
3. What Ford vehicle was named after a family member of Henry Ford?
4. What year did GM intoduce the Gen2 body style Nova?
5. How many years was the Dodge Little Red Express pickup in production for?
6. What do Chevy 400 SB heads have that 350, 327, 305 heads dont?
7. What year was the first for Ford's 400ci 335 series engine?
8. Does the distributor from a 351C also fit?
9. What company made the 455 first? Olds?Pontiac?Buick?
10. What was the last year Dodge made the 440?
11. Are the engine mounts different from a 426 WEDGE engine compared to a 426 HEMI.
12. Which Ford engine was nicknamed the "semi hemi"
13. What was the first year Chevy introduced the 454?
14. Who is the driver for the Castrol NHRA funny car?
15. What two years did Cadillac produce the 500ci in their Coupe deville?
16. Do GM and chrysler have the same firing order on the V8s?
17. Which side of the engine compartment does the Dodge Slant six slant to?
18. What is the name for the first hemi engine by chrysler and what cubic inch?
19. How many cubic inches did the Chevy 396 grow to in 1970?
20. Whats the cylinder bore on a Ford 460?
The BOSS 302 was only a wedge chamber engine. The heads were from a 4V 351C engine but it has different coolant ports from a regular 351C. And Oldsmobile didnt come out with the 455 until late 65 into 66 model years. One thing that is good when knowing more than just one manufacturer is more people will come to you for knowing certain things therefore you will either earn more money if you have a business or you will just get recognized as a knowledeable individual at least thats what I think anyways. I myself specialize in Ford but I would also like to know what others have going on so Im not left in the dark when people are talking about other things from Chevy or dodge or pontiac etc etc.
Last edited by 385seriesHemi; 05-21-2007 at 06:41 PM.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.