Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2007, 03:30 PM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
June 1st, or 2nd GTG.

Ok boys, which date works the best for you guys, and where should we meet? I live outside of chilliwack, and i dont mind driving to get somewhere for a get together. I need some opinions on both the date, and the place to meet! We can meet for beers, for coffee, in a parking lot to shoot the breeze, you name it!

A good fist fight never hurts anyone... except my opponent.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:39 PM
Senior User

Flatdeck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Flatdeck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
My vote is for Friday June 1, at or after 8pm, in a pub or restaurant. I'd like to be able to hit the trail on Saturdays.

Might be easier getting seats in a restaurant (and if anyone's bringing kids, they are allowed in).

From experience, Red Robin's are usually not busy and have lots of parking. It sounds like we might be meeting in the Langley/Aldergrove area? Maybe somebody familiar with the layout can suggest a suitable location.
Greg :: PAA#55
1999.0 F-350 4x4 PSD SRW reg cab, auto, manual xfer case, Warn manual hubs, aluminum flatdeck, VB springs, Predator tuner, 6637, LT285/75R16E Duratracs, 2003 40/20/40, 2005 cupholder, 2005-07 front end, Sirius Starmate 3
Old 05-17-2007, 04:15 PM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
I could do a 8pm or so meet.

Old 05-20-2007, 07:54 PM
Posting Guru

FirstTry is starting off with a positive reputation.
June 2nd, as far as i know, Chase Swap Meet, thats where i will be, i don't have the time to go down to the Valley, maybe later in the summer though.

This is the attitude we should ALL have

originally posted by Greywolf

"If I can really get this thing together it will either scatter itself in a million pieces or be the fastest pickup truck on earth."
Old 05-20-2007, 09:51 PM
Posting Legend

Do tell more about this swap meet Joe....

Old 05-21-2007, 07:23 PM
Posting Guru

FirstTry is starting off with a positive reputation.
Chase Swap Meet, fair sized, little bit of a show out in teh field beside the arena
http://www.oldcarcentre.com/events2007.htm

theres a list of pretty much all the car shows in the NW. im doing my darndest to make sure im at Chase

This is the attitude we should ALL have

originally posted by Greywolf

"If I can really get this thing together it will either scatter itself in a million pieces or be the fastest pickup truck on earth."
Old 05-23-2007, 10:46 AM
Posting Legend

Looks pretty cool!

Old 05-24-2007, 10:21 AM
Elder User

bchunter is starting off with a positive reputation.
I wish I could join you guys. Have a bevie for me.
Old 05-25-2007, 01:01 AM
Posting Legend

Its probably abit of a drive for you hey..??

Old 05-30-2007, 05:13 AM
Senior User

Flatdeck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Flatdeck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Well Preppy, looks like it's just you and me. Where do you want to meet up and at what time? Or do you want to cancel it until more members are available?
1999.0 F-350 4x4 PSD SRW reg cab, auto, manual xfer case, Warn manual hubs, aluminum flatdeck, VB springs, Predator tuner, 6637, LT285/75R16E Duratracs, 2003 40/20/40, 2005 cupholder, 2005-07 front end, Sirius Starmate 3
Old 05-30-2007, 09:26 AM
Posting Legend

Well I MIGHT have to cancel on you too, Im in Alberta right now working. If I do get back by then I will keep you posted, and then it wouldnt really matter to me where we go and what time. And we might as well meet up, a small start is better then no start!

Old 05-31-2007, 02:59 AM
Senior User

Wow, you ARE "outside of Chilliwack"! haha

No problem, let me know.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:12 PM
Posting Legend

Ok sounds good Yeah it sucks when I get called out for so damn long! Although its not as bad as in the winter when I barely get home.

Old 06-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Elder User

bchunter is starting off with a positive reputation.
So, did you guys get to do the meet?

And ya, that is a little far for me to go for a weekend. Who know what my scedule holds. I will post up next time I am going that way.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:58 PM
Posting Legend

No we didnt get to. It came down to me and flatdeck, and i just got back from alberta on the 2nd really really early in the morning. I thought there would have been more interest! Oh well, round two I guess

Old 06-04-2007, 02:58 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia